Channel Zeros nostalgia: Fallen members and standout memories

AnUpsetStomach

I totally forgot about that motherfucker - he was like my arch nemesis in the early years.

Anyone know what happened to Fantom? He had this asian wifey who hit me up and dropped me his contact info once but I was kind of fucked up in the game at that point in time and probably nodded out before completely forgetting about it. He was in the Army or Marines last I talked to him - was going to send him some CDs full of teh hiphopsz but... :(

He popped in once not too long ago and posted a bit in the night owls thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 7 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I met TEASE in person when I visited Austin a long time ago.  We went to "Sherlocks" pub.  It's closed now and there's some other shitty place there.  We hung out, had some beers and played pool.  He was a really nice guy and didn't give me the impression that I think everyone had of him on this site.  It kind of felt like one of those "meet your enemy" things, but it wasn't under the pretense of anything bad.  I really wanted to just go BS with the guy and it turned out to be a good time.  I dunno what happened to him.

• Like 1

There were some good tease memes floating around on 12oz before memes were even a thing.

I remember OLA.gif fake abs, and the news clipping someone found about a girl born without a vaginal opening, who was in high school and sucked a guys dick, when her boyfriend found out he stabbed her and somehow because of the stab wound the semen she apparently swallowed actually impregnated her.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/teen-girl-vagina-pregnant-sperm-survival-oral-sex/story?id=9732562

• 6 months later...

who was tease?

I joined in 2004 and I think he was already gone by then..

Apparently he was fucking clueless about getting girls preggers but beyond that why was he such a mythical person?

Was he the original DAO?

Initially channel zero was a pretty tough spot for a newbie. I didn't want to get clowned too hard. so I stayed in brickslayers etc. for at least a year unless it was the australia thread.

Maybe because you weren’t in Ch 0 back then, but Tease was around regularly.  I remember posting some old school gif of him, or at least what we all thought he looked like.  Could have been him, not really sure.   In early days, the interwebz was still young and sometimes people posted their real pics. 

Definitely wasn’t DAO.

^^Dunno.

TEASE - for those that didn't know him here..... he made a name for himself really quickly by asking about the pregnant girl thing.  I think what made him an icon around here was because he just didn't care that people fucked with him.  I swear this forum invented trolling.... and memes.

Seriously, what other forum online has a gnarlier group of people?  Maybe 4chan, but that's a lot of dweebs on there.

I remember people used to get pissed off at Kraeons for just posting a picture in their threads.  People would lose their shit.  Kraeons didn't care, never responded.  "Fuck you, why do you post these useless pictures all the time?"  Priceless.

What happened to PMB and The Mammary?  I remember PMB was studying law (I think).

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

Blood fart

Used to always talk about random really gloomy or really cheerful things and her typing made me imagine Stephen Wright. talking

We were walking down the street there was a dead girl there - we used to do heroin together.

She had died with her pants down I could see the tattoo on her thigh that i did  when we were in jail snorting lines of vicoden

...... I like kittens

52 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

Blood fart

Used to always talk about random really gloomy or really cheerful things and her typing made me imagine Stephen Wright. talking

We were walking down the street there was a dead girl there - we used to do heroin together.

She had died with her pants down I could see the tattoo on her thigh that i did  when we were in jail snorting lines of vicoden

...... I like kittens

sorry I left off the quotation marks  on the pretend blood fart post

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, CILONE/SK said:

I used to stay up with her on Facebook, but that ended when I turned my Facebook off.  Last I heard she was staying clean and doing some nanny thing in Austin. 

If you have a way of reaching out, please do so. In fact, anything anyone can do to help spread the word that we're bringing the conversation back to the forum will be greatly appreciated and make the time on here that much more fun and entertaining.