Channel Zeros nostalgia: Fallen members and standout memories

AnUpsetStomach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, CILONE/SK said:

Sorry, but I don’t.  I cut off my Facebook and can’t turn it back on. 

How did you manage the "can't turn it back on" part?  I quit facebook over 3 years ago now.  Don't miss it at all.  I wish everyone else would stop using it and come back to where the people of the world are.  I don't see this happening until people find things in life that they value more than the experience that surfing through FB offers.  I think that's what really doesn't sit well with me.  I want people to want more for themselves and to not be bothered by these kinds of distractions.  It's wishful thinking really, I doubt it will reverse, and if anything it will just continue going in the direction it already is with people being constantly entrenched in their own little world they've created for themselves.  They have forgotten how to take time to smell the roses.

Years ago I deleted it, threw out the password to reinstate my account.  

I can can make a new account if I ever wanted, but the old one is deleted, and I am never going to use Facebook again.  My wife has it, and from what I have seen, I am not missing anything.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...