Channel Zeros nostalgia: Fallen members and standout memories

AnUpsetStomach

Well the years almost over. This thread is for me to reminisce on my most memorable periods of channel zero.

Members:

TEASE: Channel zeros class clown.

The poor guy started a thread asking for advice on a stereo system for his car, he mentioned he already had amps but wanted advice about subs and decks. Channel zero being the assholes they are posted pages upon pages of pictures/info on amps, not only in that thread but every consequent thread he made, even his posts in other threads were quoted and replied with more amp related information. This went on for over a year.

GLIK0: The Bully

He loved to tell you about how tough he was and how much money he made. And loved pulling peoples cards. Haha he was a cool/smart guy though and I enoyed his posts.

EL MAM & PMB: Comedy

You all know the stories of mams dad. And how PMB would "Approve" threads. These dudes were SO passionate to the point that when they reached 5000 posts (that was a big deal in 2003/2004) they both created websites to celebrate the occasion. Loads of photos and stories. I guess when you hit 30 the desire to share "off topic" conversation with writers fades somewhat.

On the topic of channel zero memories does anyone remember in 2005 when the place became overly intimate? There was 2 threads running one "Post your graff" people started with snippets then stopped caring and blatently posted the whole thing with links to their myspace pages (hahah myspace). Then there was the "I want to see you" thread where people were posting blurred photos of their faces, and yet again they stopped caring and posting their whole faces. Lots of people were put down, many were jocked, the women were all hit on by lonely creeps PM'ing them for "e-bonding". That shit would NEVER go down now.

Good times.

Can anyone think of anything else that stood out? Please share. Or alternatively ruin the last 12 minutes of my life with irrelevant youtube links, pictures with captions, or off topic comments....Its all part of the wonders of this place.

• Like 3
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the whole glik0 punching neckface lie lol

draw 120z users in ms paint megathread.

porkchop fucking here cousin

wet t contests/ ass contest

poreclain's girlfriend coming on here blowing up his spot.

lady e.

the i want you see you threads were cool.

tease-ola photoshopped abs-ola, preggo from shallowing-ola

boozoohead naked in the cemetery

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

some of the stories el mam told of he and his dad and their epic (and I do mean epic) partying were some of the hardest laughs i've had infront of a computer.

adding ola onto everything was something I had forgotten.

anyone remember the whole force field discussion?

been here since 2003 and do agree with jugzer, there used to be a greater community atmosphere and all around good shit

i dont have any pictures or anything from times passed bit--

bibloboi or whatever-- was a cop that felt like she got so close to us that she could tell us that she was a cop and not get banned.

-sudz- and his cows

there was a year or so where blatant 'fun' names were being used -- mr. horse, wrong thread guy, can't think of any others

destruction league inception.. i dont think this is happening anymore.

tease was the first person to get a stupid amount of names banned and still come back.

video of kettie cat squeezing ky out of her pussy.

channel zero was the only forum to talk about shit that wasn't graffiti.

the bicycle in the garage welcome page picture...

• Like 1