THE MINIMAL / DEEP / TECH / HOUSE THREAD

swordfish meatloaf

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ

me and damage have about the same taste.

Victor Calderone - Manipulating Waveforms Ep. 4 28.12.2010

http://hotfile.com/dl/92611718/618a3c8/victor_calderone_manipulating_waveforms_4.mp3.html

BOOOOOM!! Saw Victor at Roseland New Years Day. Music was so sick I hardly noticed all of the shirtless sweaty ghey men. Riiggght.. lol.. It got pretty bad , but Victor killed it in there all Day..

SOOOOOOOOO WHOS GOING TO ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL IN MIAMI?

I AM.

got my ticket and hotel booked.

waiting a little bit to book the flight since it'll get cheaper

going to be insane

i'm going to ultra. our hotel in south beach is booked and this will be my 6th WMC. i'm more excited about the other parties happening throughout the week. future sound of breaks is always dope. i'll also be hitting up the nikki beach parties.

when will the flights be getting cheaper? & where are u flying from?

the last 5 times we drove 16 hours there and 16 coming back.

the hotel we're staying at is called the colony

we got tickets for the nikki beach party also.. not sure what day if it's for more than one

I'm coming from long island.. easily a 20 hour drive for me

deals for flights that far away are close. I have like 15 days before I can book a good deal

definitely hitting up space the nights before

we got tickets for the nikki beach party also.. not sure what day if it's for more than one

deals for flights that far away are close. I have like 15 days before I can book a good deal

I always go to Space for Morillo during the conference. I know he's really mainstream now. I remember him at Centro Fly downtown and Discotheque after hours way back in the day..

matter of taste, huh?

though i've been wondering if it really makes sense to have a thread that combines 'house' and 'minimal' music, as, at least for me, they are completely different styles of electronic music; listened to by really different kinds of people.

Its also got techno and tech-house. I don't know if theres enough people to support a thread for each, prove me wrong though.

werd, i'm staying at Red Hotel on 30th & Collins.

Whopper of a set!

this is all the ids i can find as of now

1st- Alex Dolby- Xstatic

2nd- ?

3rd- philip bader - summer big beat (nic fanciulli remix)

4th- Alessio Mereu, Coyu, Pet Soul Boys - Corto Maltese (Daniele Papini Remix)

5th- ?

6th- ?

7th- Victor Calderone, Mike Frade- Harvest Time

8th- Daniel Kasprowicz - Silence (Gary Beck Remix)

9th- Paul Ritch - Spoke

10th-

11th- Tim Richards, Joel Armstrong, Fiord - Kopi Hitam - Hermanez Remix