Failblog Removed from YouTube..

seriousone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cunts are fuckin retarded. Can any of you shitheads engage in any form of intelligent conversation or are you all so fucking retarded that you find a thread titled "WAT R JOO DOING RIGHT NOW" and "complement the person above you" as the beez fucking neez.

Get a fucking brain you worthless cunts

why so serious?

maybe check out my "POST YOUR BREAD THREAD"

coming to a forum near you

Sure, I'm a chick. It's gone from 6 to 7 tampons now. ffs, I wouldn't say anything if it was left at like 3 tampons because I could recover from that. This is BS, and I dig this nickname.

flatulence.

Edit: the lame thing is that there has actually been a few nice people out there with mass green bars that have propped me to try help..but as quickly as the props came, four more would jump on the negaprop-wagon. uber-flatulence.

lucky i have an old photo but NO FACE!

img0631mn.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

now !@#$% you'd better hold up on your end of the bargain..or reset my bars to 1 :P

You cunts are fuckin retarded. Can any of you shitheads engage in any form of intelligent conversation or are you all so fucking retarded that you find a thread titled "WAT R JOO DOING RIGHT NOW" and "complement the person above you" as the beez fucking neez.

For an american girl, you really have a dirty non-american mouth.

It's pretty sad you pretended to be a girl so you could get rid of your tampons.

Wait, that doesn't make sense.

ATTENTION SERIOUSONE::: WHY SO SERIOUS???

I know that I'm a couple pages late on that one, but it's hilarious when someone just loses it because a bunch of strangers on the Internet finally got to them.