Quite easily the worst flash intro ever

Guest Blinkin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

First, why were you looking at Aaron Carter's website?

Second, did anyone hear about his brother? He got arrested in Tampa and started bawling like the little bitch he is. I mean BAWLING. Everyone was laughjing at him. I wish I had been there....

tell me more....!

uh..... I read it in the paper. He was at a bar and a fight broke out or something, and the police asked everyone to leave. He said no, so the cuffed him. He started crying, screaming that he didn't do anything wrong, that they only wanted to arrest him coz he's a backstreet boy. Yup, crying. A witness said everyone was laughing at him. Even the cops! Ha haha, funny stuff. If ever you needed proof of Nick Carter's gayosity level, that's it right there....

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Yup, crying. A witness said everyone was laughing at him. Even the cops! Ha haha, funny stuff. If ever you needed proof of Nick Carter's gayosity level, that's it right there....

:) :) :)

'gayosity':)

Hahahahahaha that flash animation is fucking hilarious!!!

Even more hilarious is the story about Nick Carter getting arrested at that nightclub...I did a little investigating and found a story about it on

E!Online, here's a good excerpt:

Cops say they asked Carter to leave the club at least 10 times before giving him the parental-style "count of three" or he'd be arrested. Sure enough, police say Carter wanted it that way: He kept playing games with their heart and was promptly cuffed.

"The cops arrested him, put him in handcuffs, and then put him in the police car. Nick wasn't belligerent, but he started bawling," one eyewitness, speaking on the condition of anonymity, tells The Smoking Gun.

"He said, 'You just want to arrest a Backstreet Boy. I've never been arrested. I don't know what to do!' He was crying hard. Tears were streaming down his face. People were laughing at him. The cops were chuckling."

Funny or not, Carter insists the cops were out to get him. "I truly believe my celebrity motivated the officer to arrest me. He said my name aloud during the incident," he said. "I am certain that after a full investigation of the facts, my name will be cleared."

:)

1- sadly he will get more dope girls then any of us

2- more money also

3- that has the best scratching iv ever heard

4- did anyone else notice what looks like rails on his skateboard. i dont know the offical name of them, but you know what im talking about. he must skate pool.

5- hes kinda thugged in that one picture. puts real thugs to shame

6- iv watched it over 10 times already.

jump on a fizzy mo fucka.

Archived