POLO'S AND OTHER FRESH CLOTHS

SHMUK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was born in this place. i grew up across from junkies who constantly left stolen, stripped out cars out front of my house.

im being sincere when i say i dont wanna have the "whos more hood" talk with you. i really dont, its nothing to be proud of.

im in those places a lot. i have friends who live there

it has nothing to do with clout, you aren't using the word in correct context brah

FUKN OATH ITS NOT. SAY NO MOR I AINT GOT SHIT TO PROOV PEACE.. BUT STOP SOUNDN LIKE A FUKING STUK UP SCOTCH GRAMER KID

I aint even trying to be funny or an asshole, but yall got hoods in australia? I just read every page. I had no idea. I mean I figured there were hoods everywhere, but I just cannot imagine hoods in australia. then again, I don't know shit about yall, so my bad. detroit, born and raised, beautiful city. should visit sometime.

I aint even trying to be funny or an asshole, but yall got hoods in australia? I just read every page. I had no idea. I mean I figured there were hoods everywhere, but I just cannot imagine hoods in australia. then again, I don't know shit about yall, so my bad. detroit, born and raised, beautiful city. should visit sometime.

theres scummy places like anywhere else. a lot less gun crime though

theres scummy places like anywhere else. a lot less gun crime though

good lookin out. I mean I know there is ghettos everywhere. shit detroit aint shit compared to some 3rd world shit. but sometimes, it really feels like a 3rd world type joint here. it really aint that bad if you're born and raised here cause you just dont notice it. if you aint sellin dope, or bangin, it's really just wrong place wrong time. that wrong place wrong time shit just happens way to much here. but I appreciate it. I always wonder what it's like in other countries. oh yeah, as far as fresh clothes go, so I aint off topic again, I usually roll with flip flops, with socks, old school 1974 la laker shorts, you know the ones, and a 5xl white tee. fresh to death.