MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Detroit caught a break last night. CC was dialed in with lights out pitching and 4 Ks in the first 2 innings, Verlander didn't seem like he was featuring his good stuff, and the Tigers had made several nervous mistakes right away. It was tied at 1 but with NY at home and in the zone

Rollins took to Twitter and said, "Not the result we wanted but that's the way it is!! Now we just gotta handle biz on the road! Also fans were waaay to quiet tonight."

Rollins remained online deep into the morning answering fans who both agreed and disagreed with him.

In one response, he wrote, "This is the playoffs & they’re at game 4 [of] the regular season.”

Criticized for blaming the fans, Rollins wrote, "where did u read any blame????!!! Get the facts straight homie."

Just a day earlier, folllowing Game 1, Rollins lauded the fans, "CBP was electric last night!!! I expect more of that tonight...."

And later, "Question: when did the Phillies Phans become the fantastic fans you all are today???"

Rollins has had a good series thus far. Last night, he was the driving force behind the 4-0 lead the Phillies seized in the first two innings. He led off the game with a double off the wall in rightfield, then hit a two-out double in the second inning. Both times, the veteran leadoff hitter went on to score. He finished the night 3-for-4. The performance followed a solid outing in Game 1, when he went 2-for-4 with a walk and scored three runs.

i couldn't agree with him more. the post season fans are pathetic, they are elitist pricks who dont go to a single regular season game, they only show up "when the games count" and cost 300 a seat. it all happened after 08, and i guess thats also the price of popularity, but it's still shameful. go back to croydon and jersey.