My friend stole a cop car

nsmbfan

ive always wanted to take one of the gauges out of the police cars when i see them unmanned.i have had 3 occasions in my life when i was in the area when a cop jumped out and left his car unmanned and i could have probably gotten away with it but never had the balls to go through with it.so props to your friend for having the guts to do what i could never do.

sounds like you need to stop being a faggot and start being a man.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

This guy still on the run?

This guy tried the same and failed:

A man who was handcuffed and behind the wheel of a Rockford police car as he led officers on a chase to Chicago last year was sentenced Friday to 13 years in prison.

Luis Valentin, 30, was sentenced by Judge John Truitt after being found guilty of aggravated possession of a stolen motor vehicle, aggravated fleeing and escape.

The bizarre ordeal occurred Feb. 2 when a police officer saw the man driving a Chevy Malibu south on Alpine without any lights on. Officers pursued the Malibu and located it after it had crashed into the side of a house at 2222 Broadway. Valentin and his passenger, Wilfred Valentin, 26, both jumped out and fled in opposite directions.

A search of the area was conducted, and both men were caught. Luis Valentin was handcuffed behind his back and placed into the back of a running squad car.

He managed to get his hands in front of his body, climbed over the front seat and drove off.

Eventually, Valentin got on Interstate 90 and was pursued by multiple police agencies as he headed toward Chicago. He crashed the squad car on a street in Chicago and was subsequently arrested with the assistance of the Chicago Police Department.

Aggravated possession of a motor vehicle and escape are Class X felonies. Each carries a sentencing range of six to 30 years in prison. Aggravated fleeing is a Class 4 felony, which carries a sentencing range of one to six years in prison.