My friend stole a cop car

nsmbfan

full story: http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2010/12/12/handcuffed-suspect-escapes-in-dpd-cruiser/

2r3crig.jpg

short story:

Police arrived and arrested Huffer for aggravated assault. While sitting in the police cruiser alone and handcuffed, DPD spokesman C.L. Williams said in a release that Huffer “was able to move his arms in front of him, get into the front seat and drive off.”

Williams said Huffer had a “brief head start” on the officers at the scene and managed to escape. Huffer hurriedly fled to Stemmons Freeway, then hit U.S. Highway 183 and drove west. He connected to Texas State Highway 360 and drove south before abandoning the car in Arlington near Ave. H.

TLDR:

friend shot at his caught red handed cheating girlfriend and some dude, gets arrested, stole a cop car while still in handcuffs, drove from Dallas to Arlington (15 miles approx.), ditched the car..... still hasn't been found :lol:

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive always wanted to take one of the gauges out of the police cars when i see them unmanned.i have had 3 occasions in my life when i was in the area when a cop jumped out and left his car unmanned and i could have probably gotten away with it but never had the balls to go through with it.so props to your friend for having the guts to do what i could never do.

looks like he wasn't the only one who had this idea recently

http://www.sj-r.com/breaking/x319810871/Police-chase-catch-stolen-police-car-on-I-72-west-of-Springfield

for reference purposes, here's a wonderful image of what someone looks like while stealing a police car:

contentteller.php?ct=news&action=file&id=96

and here is what someone looks like when they get caught sitting in the police car they stole on the side of the highway after it runs out of gas:

ebcar02.jpg

the_more_you_know.jpg