San Hopless California

Wit The Shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh btw, i.p ban that faggot Demon and Maker, Admins, let this SJ shit ride and keep the forums open, I know you operators have a way of i.p banning the CLOWN DEMON AND MAKER from replying or posting his bullshit on the forums. Do your fucking job and quit shutting SJ down, get rid of that fag, and quit hating.

Please get these voices out of my fucken head,fuck,somebody help me,god damn shit,all i hear is all does people screaming,Telling me to close this thread down,again.fucken shit,damn voices.Yes,I will do what you voices ask me to do,just give me a little time. - TheDemons 7:77

There still yelling,telling me that Rogaine dont work for the Mideasternbeast.Stop using it,they say.You will never have your hair back again.fucken voices are 100% right,i belive you (voices).But this dumb fuck thinks it works,omg its just false advertisement.fucken voices get out and stop telling me the truth,they will not believe me.-TheDemons 7:77