...Rest In Peace Lamas...

KING 17

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, this still doesn't even seem real. I used to have class with you every friday with Heria's burger and we used to clown hard. You were the only reason why I was able to show up and excel in that class before you passed. You were a major source of inspiration without even knowing it. After you passed it was just too weird to go back there. I haven't checked my grade yet but I'm pretty sure i failed. Fuck it. Im so used to kicking it with you in school man that now i can only think of you when I'm there. All i can hear is your voice saying "sody pop" over and over again. You used to clown everything and everyone. You were a real dude man, you never switched your style up for anyone, the same way you would talk to me, you would talk to our teachers. You always said what was on your mind and were ready to back up your shit no matter who was the critic. You had an awesome sense of humor and an amazing outlook on life. People like you are hard to come by and for some reason it's always the people like you that get taken from us way to early. Say what up to the rest of the crew up there, you're definitely amongst some characters now. I promise when I get off these papers it's back to going hard for you guys. My condolences to Ernie's family and to the entire GUK crew. Be safe.

-SODUH STV.KBT.WGE.EP.17

shit.. i remember that day in razack's class, it was brake time and i was on my way out to go smoke a cig... and i hear your ass behind me screaming, "Hey yo, what do you write bro?" i guess my shoes covered in paint gave it away. i got mad skeptical for a second.. and than i knew a new chapter had started. I remember sitting down with you, and say some shit like.. so what you think about guk... haha and than your respond some shit like, na i wanna rep LBC and just work on my shit... shit who would of known later on you would be helping me and my moms cleaning up the garden... move cribs... and making the GUK Family what is it is now! people with such respect, loyalty and pureness are rare these days. every step we take, u'll be with us bro.

ps: i fucking love your throwie bro.. lamas for ever.

Love you my brother

Beks MCR GUK LBC

Ernie, I'll never forget the last thing you said to me. It seems so important now... you really have put some things in perspective for me that i wish didn't have to be under these circumstances. I didn't know you long but it took me no time at all to recognize you were a REAL dude. You had a great heart, great skills, and you were mad funny! I'm really gonna miss you man, i really wish i had the opportunity to get to know you better, paint with you, smoke a few more blunts. I always thought that lama character was tight as fuck!!! Ima rep you, and I know your fam is never going to stop! you have great friends that are going to miss you a lot, and not everyone can say that. be easy man, thanks for looking out.

im never in town around this time of the year, so wed be sending each other the usual happy new years message. i hate that i have to send it through here now.

im doing better cuz i know your okay, and your doing your thing up there, cuz u sure did it down here. i love you Ernie, happy new years buddy, as soon as the clock hits im gonna raise that brew up and give u a big smile my friendo. i know your gonna look back with that big ass smile of yours homie!

repping you as much as i can my friend, in every single aspect.

always in my mind, and heart dude.

your motherfucking boy Beezy with the LBCartel!

just like u used to call me =).

• 2 weeks later...