MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pike is virtually buffed; but why is it that 90% of everything that's up now complete garbage? It looks like a bunch of 10 year olds walked the tracks with a couple cans of shit paint. I remember my Freshman year of high school back in 2001 it used to be a delight to take the bus ride on the Pike twiice daily. Now it's full of eye sores.

With that said, I expect to see some bold ass Uncle Donny straights on the Pike before New Years.... or else you're just a chronic lame who bitches about people not doing what you can't do yourself, on the internet.

Last time I checked this was an internet forum meant for discussing opinions or facts for that matter, as well as posting flicks. As lame as it may be, I've hit some slightly less visible Pike spots which eventually got buffed. Granted I'm not some banging graff artist, but I could produce better quality work than the trash that I've been seeing. Not to mention I haven't even posted on this site in over 2 months. But I guess ur right I'm just a lame bitcher. On the internet. I apologize.