MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site and Bombingscience should be ashamed of themselves for posting anything about this situation. How fucken stupid can you be honestly?

.. and why is that? You do realize the HERALD had a front page article about him in the paper on Wednesday. It's pretty exposed at this point. But you're right, we shouldn't show our support to a big name around here and continue posting about other graffiti like dogs with our tails between our legs. Makes sense.

.. and why is that? You do realize the HERALD had a front page article about him in the paper on Wednesday. It's pretty exposed at this point. But you're right, we shouldn't show our support to a big name around here and continue posting about other graffiti like dogs with our tails between our legs. Makes sense.

quoted this my bad

na cause boston skate thinks shes wicked sneaky callin people dog and asking how to act, hoping people will give her etiquitte lessons on the internet. she already made her agenda clear with the line about dogs and tails and all that bullshit last page. posting that article is her self promo, shes tryina brag to us cause no one else gives a fuck about graffiti or her big bust. thats irony

wow!

so you kids should fucking know better.

Ok there is an article, so I assume a bunch of you know each other and have your sowing circles. So I assume you all walk down the street and see what the front of newspaper boxes look like? So I am going to assume that within a short period of time you can all talk about this with each other.

I want to make a point here.

So what some paper writes isn't common info to certain people who would otherwise never come across that piece of paper. But what is posted on a known spot, where VS from across the globe goes to looks for information....

I am fairly sure there is a thread you should all be familiar with covering this

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83338

So lets think about this for a second, they were willing to go somewhere else? does that mean other people will be willing to go somewhere else?

Consider if it was you and you had been all over the country/world. Consider people who have cases and how info like this affects them when you post it. Stop and think for a second before you blow up peoples spots.

Yeah I know its the hot latest news, this is 12oz, and you all want to look real cool on the interwebs and shit. But if you really want to support the kid and blow it up on the net why not organize a benefit for him to help pay for legal fees? Those things are no fucking joke.

But seriously, if its front page news it really doesn't need to be here.

PS

Yearz & belroc props on the flicks for this page, and that curvy ryze has always been one of my favs

• Like 1

you do realize it is INNOCENT TIL PROVEN GUILTY right you dumb fuck? Use some common sense.

parole

this is bs. its the opposite. i was guilty until proven innocent. i almost won. didnt want to roll the dice on four 2yr on and afters that = 7yrs and 1yr on parole. your kids will be grown up when you finish that. and the day i plead out the cunt judge was yelling at everyone the da probation and my lawyer was shook ta deffffff.

lol so if you paint be down for your crime and anyone elses name they got flix of on you too.

EVEN IF YOU HATE THAT PUNK RIDE HIS BEEF CAZ COPS CANT READ.

they try an pit us against each other.

parole

this is bs. its the opposite. i was guilty until proven innocent. i almost won. didnt want to roll the dice on four 2yr on and afters that = 7yrs and 1yr on parole. your kids will be grown up when you finish that. and the day i plead out the cunt judge was yelling at everyone the da probation and my lawyer was shook ta deffffff.

lol so if you paint be down for your crime and anyone elses name they got flix of on you too.

EVEN IF YOU HATE THAT PUNK RIDE HIS BEEF CAZ COPS CANT READ.

they try an pit us against each other.

Talking about that shit on the fuckin` net is as stupid as this picture.

45889_1552429011376_1254671915_31589472_4410081_n.jpg