Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FATTCAPS

MASSACHUSETTS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

QUOTE=MMoody322;8133022]http://www.Cavity-Lab.com

CONCEALED IDENTITIES: Until kelly takes your pictures

FREE DRINKS

So you mean it's ok to get drunk and do some graffiti? Oh yeah is kelly gonna be there? Hey look at me I really need to let kelly take fucking pictures of me while I'm drunk acting stupid cause there was free drinks.. so is there going to be free heroin as well?

Yeah stop promoting this shit on here this is the second post I saw about it...

just to explain this.....

You are a fucking retard your art show is weak and I don't want to see another post about it ruining this thread... Here since I'm a nice guy I even included a diagram for you to use ASAP hangmans_knot.gif

Just practice tying these for the next few hours then attach to the nearest roof and jump with it around your neck

Have you lost your fucking mind....

Caype and Okto on every wall you fools try to be on they beat you to it.

At 2501, it wasn't a life story bro, it was a story behind a flick I requested and I tend to babble. As for telling a story on a wall, u ain't got to worry about me my friend, I do my thing, and I dam sure didn't build up a rep on the internet. I'm sure ur a legend or whatever but you and I both know this thread means absolutely nothing. At Mind617, as for 'herbing' myself on here, that's funny, this thread is a fucking joke and far from reality. At Dr. Z, shoot me a PM or something, it's been a while man.

zoinx is the worst - such a herb

Lol U know me tho homie, I always stay neutral to such matters, well more often than less haha.

random request: does anyone have any old Jist flicks from Springfield by any chance? Lost all my old springfield flicks in 2002...

2624933507_46bb27f6bc_b.jpg

stole

@mind and dr.nick thanks for the info on that flick. I knew it was something old , anyone got a flick before it faded?

Lol U know me tho homie, I always stay neutral to such matters, well more often than less haha.

shit is mad gay stop looking for validation. N hell yea, when theres a forum full of cats who dont know eachother n one kid comes n tells a story bout how he got robbed, thats a herb....postin flicks of "your boys shit" that has "flow (that was laughable)" is a herb, stop that shit. everyone knows you post in the 3rd person like a sucker tryin to spark a convo on how that anka shit aint that bad....smh you aint gonna get where you want...just be a fan n stop trying so fucking hard....smh

shit is mad gay stop looking for validation. N hell yea, when theres a forum full of cats who dont know eachother n one kid comes n tells a story bout how he got robbed, thats a herb....postin flicks of "your boys shit" that has "flow (that was laughable)" is a herb, stop that shit. everyone knows you post in the 3rd person like a sucker tryin to spark a convo on how that anka shit aint that bad....smh you aint gonna get where you want...just be a fan n stop trying so fucking hard....smh

Whatever man, maybe back 3 weeks ago I did think that shit was alright and now looking back at it, it could obv be a lot better. Y u all up on me man? Chill out. No1 is trying hard besides urslef. Like I said its 12oz, I could give a fuck less so I say whatever. As for 3rd person, maybe I didn't want the entire thread realizeing who I was like u have what u write blatently on ur sn. Maybe it was the wrong thing to do but I haven't self promoted anything since. Y u so concerned about how I make myself look on the internet man? U act like u don't self promote all the shit u draw in the sketch thread. I know ur a lot better than me bro but u ain't my Father.

And looking for validation? Dude blatently called an old aquaintance of mine an herb over the internet because I had posted for the dude to PM me, But that's real cool right? And what the fuck is with u guys and that word? Shits lame.