MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But yet you don't even know what I write....I wasn't trying to make a handstyle out of writing Toy I was trying to make a statement of how ignorant some people are. Visibly upset....ha that's funny, Cyber thugs get no respect. That little quote underneath ur name pretty much says enough for me. See you around.

I read the report and thought it was the original Zone, then I saw, "officers arrested a 16 year-old male". The real Zone gotta be 40+ now.

def not the real ALA Zone.. There shouldnt be duplicate names in the same small state..Do the knowledge, realize what names already exist before write what ever you choose to write. I would love to see thew tables turned and originators crushin like some of these new cats think they are..but unfortunately life evolves and often doesnt allow for that. This will be a lesson for that 16 year old.

who's down to show me around? PM me.

I'll show you around...;)

Meet me at 7/11 @ 1800 hours..

Bring the fanny pack, a smock, some #2 pencils and gummy worms!

And dont forget your mittens.

Algunos terminos y condiciones que rigen esta transaccion y los servivicios que usted ha elegido se establecen en las al reverso. Al firma esta recibo, usted declara que esta de acuerdo con esos terminos y condiciones.

Firma del cliente___________________________________________________

I'll show you around...;)

Meet me at 7/11 @ 1800 hours..

Bring the fanny pack, a smock, some #2 pencils and gummy worms!

And dont forget your mittens.

Algunos terminos y condiciones que rigen esta transaccion y los servivicios que usted ha elegido se establecen en las al reverso. Al firma esta recibo, usted declara que esta de acuerdo con esos terminos y condiciones.

Firma del cliente___________________________________________________

bring 500 dollars, some jordan 2s, and iphone 4, duct tape and a large blunt object that with force could knock someone out with. meet in the alley by the courthouse stop in the south end.