MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take for instance my homie Anka...This straight letter is nothing exceptional, and there are a few errors, but none the less, solid big ledgible letters that all flow with eachother, with a pretty decent two color scheme to go along with it. Not bad for a dude who doesn't really piece...

IMAG0769.jpg?t=1302568606

That "anka" is total trash. Wouldn't call it clean and no flow what so ever. It takes a hell of a lot more than legibility to be decent graff. I don't really buy into this "if someone's getting up then good for them that's good graff" mentality. If someone's putting in a lot of work and getting up with garbage throws and shitty "burners", I see that as a negative more than anything. I mean to each his own, but I'd rather not see walls covered in Trash.

Ya I wouldn't of posted it if that's how u guys felt, but I don't know how to delete posts. I was just showing an example of a dude who is respectful and has a good knowledge of history, unlike a lot of these other retards ru.nning around, and maybe he just needs a little more practice. U can't blame the kid for practicing a straght letter. At least dude knows his role and isn't dissing stuff that is 10 years old, or a lot better than he is. U feel me?