MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to the ave today and its a fucking mess. it looks like shit. there where a few new pieces by two of my friends good work fellaz. and i tried to cross the snow covered ice went a few steps and went right through. soaked i took some flicks on my way out. i look down at a lil production and saw some one (a talented young writer) had straight jacked his x in his piece. what wrong with yall. spot jocking recking shit thats old biting dissing the dopest pieces in chill spots. about 20 of the flix the court had against me were other writers that looked like me. i took the hit and i didnt have to. now im on a 2yr vacation. writing is about having fun venting ones emotions and expressing themselves. be yourselves plz and respect the people who where there before you.

I don't know what makes me laugh harder, you falling in the ice or copping a plea to other writers flics. Equally Rediculous!! THANKS FOR SHARING!

Yea right, opiate is under rated, his work is dope and prob didn't get as much recognition as he should have

5304945706_da245699f8_b.jpg

stolen,

anyone have the koi surfboard flick? that was dope!

per usual dope flicks yearz, i always love seeing flicks of the el train

Just got back from the Ave and that place is fucking disgusting. Talk about falling through the ice, I ruined a pair of Nike's over a couple fills with dollar cans. How's that for being a toy and a half? Flicks later...I hope that water isn't infected with Hepatitis haha that place is gonna be flooded for a long time...