MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

not promoting any one product and the marketing for this shit is over the top but these days wireless cameras are friggin everywhere... particularly on the pike... here's an example of a handy little tool.. Gets thrown off by wireless networks (sweeps between 8mhz and 8ghz or something like that).

http://www.spyassociates.com/matrix-sweep-detector-wire-detector-sweep-p-5924.html

the wired camera finder is bullshit but something to think about. really not trying to spam the site.

not promoting any one product and the marketing for this shit is over the top but these days wireless cameras are friggin everywhere... particularly on the pike... here's an example of a handy little tool.. Gets thrown off by wireless networks (sweeps between 8mhz and 8ghz or something like that).

http://www.spyassociates.com/matrix-sweep-detector-wire-detector-sweep-p-5924.html

the wired camera finder is bullshit but something to think about. really not trying to spam the site.

i thought it was graffiti not the cia?

if you keep one of these things on while driving in a car you can actually see cop cars coming before they are visible because of the repeater frequency that the cars put off. To each his own but in my opinion stealth works best.... Ive had the same argument with people about setting up look out techniques before. There has got to be a reason why you don't see and real writers getting up any more and cases have got to have something to do with it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i found out the hard way that 3 hidden cameras have been in place for months at a spot that i walk thru along to take flick. new clean trucks are put out to trick you. i am told if i walk thru there again i will be beat to death. i lost my pos camera.