MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its too bad you wanna flap your gums around on 12oz. you must be real desperate for some attention. your idea of bringing the scene back is bucket rolling over 20 year old siren hare and many others. fuck the scene and fuck you. you have no claim to my tracks and you wanna dance through with a couple 16 year olds and now you think you own it? you get a lifetime ban from my tracks son, as of now. you fucked it up for yourself and now your gonna fuck it up for the rest of your crew as well, thats too bad for the 2 members of your crew who havent acted like punk bitches but if you wanna flex on my crew all of yall can get it. conversation over

fucking little snitch! dude needs to get his kneecaps broken.

Seriously though props to whoever knocks this dude the fuck out and posts a video of that shit up here...

EDIT: was talking about the graffiti dude, not that faggot bitch LOKI who should know he can never show his face around ever again, once a snitch always a snitch!

This mystery buffer wants to get down like a writer, experience the thrill of a writer, understand the habits of a writer. OK Homie, cant wait till he experiences the consequences of buffing out other writers work - like a writer.. Especially taking out well seasoned tags...

Welcome to the game Asshole.

Hope he's reading this. Lock up you're dental visit now to keep your day job.