Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
T_R_O_N

happy birthday miley cyrus!

no...

just joking

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/10/miley-cyrus-video-bong-hit-smoking-salvia-herb-pyschedelic-birthday-party-hannah-montana/

this broad....

Miley Cyrus celebrated her 18th birthday by experimenting with a bong and catching a case of the giggles -- but sources say she was not smoking marijuana.

The video was shot during a party at Miley's L.A. area home 5 days after her 18th birthday.

According to a source connected with Miley ... the smoke filling the bong is a natural herb called salvia which has psychedelic qualities. Possession of salvia is legal in California.

As for the video ... the source tells us it was shot by one of Miley's friends -- and the theory is someone stole or copied the video from that friend's camera.

didnt watch video but i have herd that Salvia shit is way worse then weed actually and fucks people up pretty bad...

didnt watch video but i have herd that Salvia shit is way worse then weed actually and fucks people up pretty bad...

Fucks up your wallet pretty bad. Shit is too pricey.

i will never do salvia again... I fucked with it for awhile and had some giggles and got kind of fucked up. Then one time I left the planet earth on a cosmic fucked journey where I ceased to exist in any explainable way. Indescribable. Complete "loss of self". Needless to say I am never fuxing with that shit again.

ive done salvia many times.

it is legal in canada, and can be bought at most weed paraphenalia stores.

there is a reason that when you buy it, it comes with a card that reads: "consume in a safe place, with people you feel comfortable with".

not in the back of a two door honda civic with a bunch of frolicky bitches.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now