Getting Organized & Motivated a.k.a. Being lazy stops being worth it when you're an adult.

En Sabah Nur

Re: Getting Organized & Motivated a.k.a. Being lazy stops being worth it when you're an ad

There was a thread on Saturn's Return which dealt with many of the same issues of this age group. Though that thread seems to be gone now.

My own Saturn's Return was nothing short of amazing. The best time of my life. I made the decision to follow my heart (instead of my mind), which I had been neglecting due to other responsibilities. But man, am I ever glad I did follow my heart. It was the most enriching experience of my life.

i deleted the saturn's return thread because i decided it had too much stuff in it that was too personal to me. it is something that happens to everyone at this age and most people are the better for the self examination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_return

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.