WISCONSIN PEOPLE ARE RETARDED

swordfish meatloaf

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

okay continuing in retarded wisconsin crime reports.. these two surfaced in the last week as well:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/111516024.html

Woman charged with biting off husband's tongue

By The Associated Press

Dec. 8, 2010 |

A Sheboygan woman accused of biting off her husband's tongue has been charged with mayhem.

Karen Lueders, 57, made an appearance in Sheboygan County Circuit Court Tuesday where she was ordered to have a mental health evaluation.

A criminal complaint says Lueders was singing Christmas carols outside her house Monday night when police were called. It says she blew a party horn in an officer's ear and threw a coffee cup at police.

The complaint says 79-year-old William Lueders was found inside the house, holding gauze to his mouth.

The Sheboygan Press says Lueders told police in a written statement that his wife went into a "manic state" when he kissed her while she was in the bathroom. He says his wife grabbed his genitals and bit off his tongue.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/111569969.html

Missing cigarettes cited in homicide

Bail set at $150,000 for man accused of shooting his cousin

By Jesse Garza of the Journal Sentinel

Dec. 8, 2010 |

A 70-year-old Milwaukee man shot his 50-year-old cousin seven times after he noticed several cigarettes missing from a pack he left in the kitchen of their north side home, according to a criminal complaint.

Orteal Tyler was charged Wednesday with first-degree intentional homicide, use of a dangerous weapon, in the death of Mark Anthony Chambers, according to the complaint.

Chambers was shot Sunday night in a home in the 2400 block of W. Hampton Ave.

Tyler told police the missing cigarettes were the final straw in the friction between the two, which involved arguments over money and threats from the younger man, according to the complaint.

After the two argued Sunday, Chambers laid down on a couch in the living room, and Tyler walked into the kitchen, where he noticed several cigarettes were missing from a pack he had left on a table.

Believing Chambers took the cigarettes, Tyler grabbed a rifle that was near the refrigerator, walked into the living room and shot his cousin multiple times.

Tyler was in custody Wednesday in the Milwaukee County Jail, according to the Jail web site.

Online state court records show his bail was set at $150,000.

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - December 10, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click any Heineken Ad through out the site, once your are on the Heineken Holiday Capsule site find the link that reads Enter To Win.*** Fill out the page with your information and send a screen grab of the page that appears after submitting.*** This contest will not only get you a FREE MONTH OF VIP and the possibility of winning more prizes for entering to win.. It's that simple...

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

Enjoy…

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

Click any Heineken Ad through out the site, once your are on the Heineken Holiday Capsule site find the link that reads Enter To Win.*** Fill out the page with your information and send a screen grab of the page that appears after submitting.*** This contest will not only get you a FREE MONTH OF VIP and the possibility of winning more prizes for entering to win.. It's that simple...

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

Enjoy…

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/111569969.html

Missing cigarettes cited in homicide

Bail set at $150,000 for man accused of shooting his cousin

By Jesse Garza of the Journal Sentinel

Dec. 8, 2010 |

A 70-year-old Milwaukee man shot his 50-year-old cousin seven times after he noticed several cigarettes missing from a pack he left in the kitchen of their north side home, according to a criminal complaint.

Orteal Tyler was charged Wednesday with first-degree intentional homicide, use of a dangerous weapon, in the death of Mark Anthony Chambers, according to the complaint.

Chambers was shot Sunday night in a home in the 2400 block of W. Hampton Ave.

Tyler told police the missing cigarettes were the final straw in the friction between the two, which involved arguments over money and threats from the younger man, according to the complaint.

After the two argued Sunday, Chambers laid down on a couch in the living room, and Tyler walked into the kitchen, where he noticed several cigarettes were missing from a pack he had left on a table.

Believing Chambers took the cigarettes, Tyler grabbed a rifle that was near the refrigerator, walked into the living room and shot his cousin multiple times.

Tyler was in custody Wednesday in the Milwaukee County Jail, according to the Jail web site.

Online state court records show his bail was set at $150,000.

Smoking_kills.png

• Like 1

Lols...yea that lady biting the tounge almost beats my old roomate who tried to rob the bank with a piece of paper. I guess she's in for 20 years.

In hindsight i shouldve mooched off her 5 years ago when she had 100k from a cycle accident and blew it all on heroin in 5 months.....all i asked for was a sweater and some prisma colors

Kiel and manitawoc take the cake for idiotic people though.

I used to live in Rome, hash was everywhere and weed was hard to get.

Whenever I used to travel abroad in later years, I'd pick up a ton of hash in Holland at beginning of trip and blend it with tobacco.

Walking around all day and smoking weed wears me out, where I found Hash (for me) kept the body loose and energetic.

Everytime I got hash stateside, it has been garbage.

Hashfanoner

This shit happened to me once, sans handcuffs thank god. I had picked up a rack of Roxi 30s and was trying to unload them shits, so naturally I shot out texts to people in my phone. Well this chick hit me back and said she wanted some. It sounded like the "real" her AND she asked me to come to the same town the bitch I thought it was lived in. So I get down there and being the cautious motherfucker that I am, I park 2 blocks away and leave the shit in my trunk. I go near where she wanted to link up and don't see her. I call and at this point in time I realize something fishy is going on and I see a cop start patrolling so I was like FUCK THIS and biddounced. Then they start saying shit like "oh my god it was so funny watching you just walk around har har har!" And then they tried to say something about reporting me to the police if I hit them up again. I ended up getting a hold of the chick, who I know very well and WOULDN'T have fucked with me and she said she got a new number like 4 months prior. So I don't know how someone in the same exact area of town got the number, maybe the phone company is cheap like that and doesn't cycle them well but that could have ended very bad for me had I not been what people refer to as "paranoid" and what I refer to as "cautious."

Updated: 12:09 pm CST December 14, 2010

Text Size

AAA

MADISON, Wis. -- An 18-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of stabbing two of his friends after apparently taking multiple hits of LSD on Monday night, according to Madison police.

The suspect, Phillip D. Greene, of Madison, and three friends apparently took hits of LSD while driving around and looking at Christmas lights. Greene took several hits of the hallucinogenic drug, according to police.

When the four people ended up at one of the homes in the 3100 block of Old Gate Road, Greene apparently began to act "crazy," police said. Greene allegedly went into the kitchen and began to pick up knives. Two of his friends intervened and there was a struggle, according to investigators.

Greene is accused of stabbing one of friends -- a 19-year-old Madison man -- in the back and stabbing another -- a 19-year-old Madison woman -- in the stomach. The victims were later taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, police said.

Authorities were called and a Dane County sheriff's deputy and Madison police sergeant responded and encountered Greene in the street. The suspect indicated that he wanted to be shot, officers said. Police said that they used a Taser on the suspect and took him into custody after a struggle.

• Like 1

what really happened is the ten year old,who is a notorious drug dealer in the muskego area mistakenly left his phone on the kitchen table,the grandfather heard it ringing and decided to answer,realizing now that his grandson is a hash dealing felon and in all probability a homosexual he decides to arrest the young childs supplier thus destroying his grandchlds drug ring without having to send his son to jail which he fears will only further grow his homosexual tendencies...the has was originally in the tons but knowing that the cops were on his tail(most likely tipped off by the ten year old) he flushed or swallowed all the hash that he could...now he sits in a county jail tied to his cot to keep him from floating away and through the ceiling.

thats my theory anyways...

• Like 1