SUPPORT WIKILEAKS! CALLING ALL TO DDOS MASTERCARD! INFO INSIDE

tabooizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this look like another debate wikileaks thread? Is it entitled Wikileaks discussion? No, this is a thread explaining a very simple way for you to SUPPORT Assange, not sit back and throw flowers at eachother.

you mad now?

He was just making a statement. A relevant one at that

• Like 1

See now I dont like Paypal for the changes theyve made and the whole ebay control but yet I think that my parents lively hood is at stake because of a strictly ebay business of my mothers. SO why would I want to help sabotage my family for a day?

So someone tell me what really is at stake here? Why this risk is so necessary? and who is this dude?

I can see where you guys are coming from and I do applaud your efforts, but the man always wins in the end.

You can't hurt a corporation. If it were a small business run by one, or even several people you could stick it to them (the way they're sticking it to the founder of wikileaks).

Master Card is huge, so many people, so much money, so many laws behind them. They can afford to stick it out and still turn a profit in the end. In fact the CEO will most likely give himself a bonus for "getting everyone though the attack".

But hey, it's still good to see that the people can make a small dent, I'm sure it shakes them up a little and there is some satisfaction in that.

you lose if you have that kind of mentality

It's just a fact.

If I could devise these programs I would spend my time making myself rich somehow, rather than trying to be a tiny thorn in master card's gigantic side.

no its not, its only true because we dont do shit about it, look at the UK right now students are getting together and fuckin shut up the police are literally pissing their boots in fear, and that bill about tripling college tuition is about to fail cuz they actually got up off their ass and are doing something(rioting/protesting)

• Like 2

So you really think, deep down in your heart that this is going to cause Master Card to go under and cease to exist. . . Then once the courts catch wind of internet attack on Master Card's web site, they will drop all charges against the Wikileaks founder and release him from prison?

Brad-Pitt-in-Fightclub5.jpg

dude you're dumb.

you fail to get the point

Boost, you're like 16.

"Revolution" is always appealing to teenagers.

The funny part is that teenagers always think that smashing shit, rioting or causing some kind of mass annoyance is the way to get it done.

All that does is cause the cops to get angry, more forceful and people catching charges that were basically unnecessary, because shit was back to business after the tear gas cleared.

All those protests in Seattle didn't stop shit.

They just moved the convention to another spot and did their deals.

Protesting is for people who wear their heart on their sleeve.

Get money and buy your freedom.

P.S.-Wicked tat, br0.

You serious?

Riots and protests, started more good things, than money ever will.

Marthin luther king didn't buy equal rights, he protested for it. And so did Mahatma Gandhi, and the people behind the abolitionism movement, and the fabricworkers in the 19th century, and all those other countless people who fought for freedom and equal rights. give me one example of someone who bought his freedom. and truly got it.

The big boys are too big nowadays. Gasface is right along with everyone else that said its pointless. Its like you have a friend that stops associating with you because youre a constant threat to his security at all times because you wont keep your mouth shut in public and continue to spout off things that might get you arrested. Are you going to go and try and burn his house down because he made a decision to keep himself out of harms way? If these companies chose to stop all communication with wikileaks to save their own skin and not be hated by their own country that they support and do business with then more power to them. Someone made a decision and said "This is not good for business."

I think even the fact that there word "cyber terrorism" is being thrown around is a bad thing since we know how gun ho the US is about terrorism. Seems like its a quick and silly way to catch a long "were making and example of these kids" bid. Not to mention your putting your neck on the line for a dude you dont know, hes not your buddy, and probably if given the chance he would rob you.

Yeah we all want freedoms in this country and sing how the US is so wonderful blah blah blah but if you havent grown up and realized yet that WE ARE NOT FREE! Go about your day and stop stressing over crap that wont change and hasnt since this piece of land was founded.

And say what you want. Call me a sheep or whatever. I dont focus on anything in this country on a national level. I dont vote for anything and could careless who the president is. I live happily. I pay my taxes. When this world changes for the worse then Ill deal with it then.

You serious?

Riots and protests, started more good things, than money ever will.

Marthin luther king didn't buy equal rights, he protested for it. And so did Mahatma Gandhi, and the people behind the abolitionism movement, and the fabricworkers in the 19th century, and all those other countless people who fought for freedom and equal rights. give me one example of someone who bought his freedom. and truly got it.

All done before computers, world-wide police and globalization.

Every rich motherfucker that ever got indicted has bought his freedom.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Don't bring industrial analogies to an information battle.

• Like 1

Boost, you're like 16.

"Revolution" is always appealing to teenagers.

The funny part is that teenagers always think that smashing shit, rioting or causing some kind of mass annoyance is the way to get it done.

All that does is cause the cops to get angry, more forceful and people catching charges that were basically unnecessary, because shit was back to business after the tear gas cleared.

All those protests in Seattle didn't stop shit.

They just moved the convention to another spot and did their deals.

Protesting is for people who wear their heart on their sleeve.

Get money and buy your freedom.

P.S.-Wicked tat, br0.

you're fucking stupid check the history books bro