SUPPORT WIKILEAKS! CALLING ALL TO DDOS MASTERCARD! INFO INSIDE

tabooizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Sir,

Please pardon this informal approach: it's due to matter of urgency and sudden changes arising in contraries as results of Wiki leaks reveals and the effects to my job. I am an appointed mining field supervisor here in the sub-Saharan Africa’s GOLD & DIAMOND rich region.

I believed and feel like to trust your profile seen via GOOGLE search; regardless the abuse of internet adverts and communication by scammers, I still believe the possibilities of right people out there: therefore I hereby asking if there will be possibility of partnership with you to invest my possession and finances in your part of the world.

I have a name to protect and integrity to keep; in this manner I decide to take this step towards foreign partnership negotiation with you to secure my possession and finances against any probe and seizures that may arise due to Wiki leaks unveils. I will appreciate any profitable investment proposal for our both mutual benefit.

For my security reason I will stop so brief until I hear from you. Please communicate me direct on this following email: atafrictech@gmail.com awaits your urgent response.

Best regards

Alfred V. Damboa.