SUPPORT WIKILEAKS! CALLING ALL TO DDOS MASTERCARD! INFO INSIDE

tabooizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did any one actually do a source code audit to make sure LOIC does not open any backdoors on the on the operators machine? It seems a little crazy to me to think this many people would download "hacker" software without the faintest idea of what is going on. Any way Casek, thanks for the article postings earlier.

• Like 1

So did any one actually do a source code audit to make sure LOIC does not open any backdoors on the on the operators machine? It seems a little crazy to me to think this many people would download "hacker" software without the faintest idea of what is going on. Any way Casek, thanks for the article postings earlier.

depending where you download it from they're usually legit, there's one edited version out there(i know of) that has a spybot which a anti wouldnt pick up unless you drop $$$$$$$$ on your AV, but all it does is when their is some "raid" going on it will automatically without having it open use your computer to start pinging a website when the creator is told too. Hence that why it would be hard to catch someone and actually charge them with anything, cause they would have no idea whats going on.

No backdoors, but no way to proxy yourself unless using a Tor socket. That's more worrisome than a backdoor imo.

Tre: LOIC is hosted on sourceforge which is reputable. Also, I think the spyware is for plausible deniability.