SUPPORT WIKILEAKS! CALLING ALL TO DDOS MASTERCARD! INFO INSIDE

tabooizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I...Strike a chord? (Thank you Casek)

Oh and it was said because I was having fun. I honestly thought your drunken blathering was going to continue but you must have fell asleep.

PUSSY

P.S. I got props for "calling out" the douchebag LOL

I got almost 1000 prop points for blabbing about shitting on the floor, and na don't worry about striking chords with me, I'm not a faggot and anyone that knows me or my friends IRL knows how brutal shit gets.

Who ever said you were calling me out though is a clueless faggot :lol:

sik burn br0 put that drunk in hiz plac!!!

*Spitfire

Like fuckin' NO beers

see if i were you i would have quit while i was ahead.

if i were stupid enough to post a semi homosex pic of myself trying to give give the appearance of a bigger muscle by putting my hand under my arm and then half assed block out the rest of the photo not well enough to cover up what i was doing, or for obvious reasons of having even less muscle on the rest of my body, then getting called out on it, i would know i was open to all jokes and everything on here is fair game.

• Like 1

Why would boost neg mountain dew. From the screenshot boost posted it looks like mountain dew propped him.

Unless Mountain Dew was saying something like "returning the negs," and it posi-propped boost. Which would mean boost was trying to hide the truth.

We know no one likes you boost. It's okay to admit it.

I don't really neg anyone anymore cause I know it's going to be those neutral props.

This...

Unless Mountain Dew was saying something like "returning the negs," and it posi-propped boost. Which would mean boost was trying to hide the truth.

I think I wrote "returing the props" as in returning the negaprops... and it was either I clicked the wrong button (whoops) or it is neutral props.

Also, he negged me for this post:

http://12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7831754#post7831754

Which makes it even funnier :lol:

Why would boost neg mountain dew. From the screenshot boost posted it looks like mountain dew propped him.

We know no one likes you boost. It's okay to admit it.

I don't really neg anyone anymore cause I know it's going to be those neutral props.

bro its the internet, i could careless if i get cyber respect i dont need your approval or likes, outside i got money obv, friends that MATTER, and plenty good shit, :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :p