SUPPORT WIKILEAKS! CALLING ALL TO DDOS MASTERCARD! INFO INSIDE

tabooizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I'm sober it's not really as fun to type in huge letters, though at the time it was blast.

System I don't know what to say to you, but you get fuckin' no beer I don't even know why that was said.

Did I...Strike a chord? (Thank you Casek)

Oh and it was said because I was having fun. I honestly thought your drunken blathering was going to continue but you must have fell asleep.

PUSSY

P.S. I got props for "calling out" the douchebag LOL

• Like 1

This is really happening right now.

Boost is really outting himself. The only time anyone ever outs themselves is when their desperate and backed into a corner, trying to convince people otherwise.

ohh this is really happening, he negged me claiming i was trying to snitch for saying this:

oh so you make hatchbacks go as fast compact cars. i see, very lucrative

after he himself was dumb enough to post his circa 1996 business website. on top of a picture with his face blacked out, only to show a huge obvious tattoo

WHY ARE PEOPLE STUPID

KNEEL BEFORE ME MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATIONS!

I AM TEENAGER!

I KNOW EVERYTHING BECAUSE I LISTENED TO THE DEAD KENNEDY'S LAST WEEK AND BOUGHT A ZINE!

FREE MUMIA AND MAKE EVERYTHING FREE FOR US!

ANARCHY IN THE UK.

NOW I WILL GO TO THE MALL.

my new signature.

ohh this is really happening, he negged me claiming i was trying to snitch for saying this:

after he himself was dumb enough to post his circa 1996 business website. on top of a picture with his face blacked out, only to show a huge obvious tattoo

WHY ARE PEOPLE STUPID

you dry snitched by saying something else, that i hope u deleted faggot.

Not only that, using LOIC with TOR only saps TOR bandwidth. Pearls before swine.

I support transparency but it's obvious (to me, at least) that Assange has an agenda aside from putting the truth out there. Admittedly, I've been reading the cables but mostly for comic relief and not out of any sense of moral outrage.