Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tabooizm

SUPPORT WIKILEAKS! CALLING ALL TO DDOS MASTERCARD! INFO INSIDE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well Im going back to sleep.

I'll leave you to debate here boost.

Seeing as you run the botnets

You deserve the thread bro

hopefully boost will incriminate himself even more by engaging in an online pissing contest and get arrested by the feds, removing him from 12oz forever.

/inbefore "HAH *NERD SNORT* FAT CHANCE, I'M BEHIND 139859038 LEVEL 60 PROXIES!"

They could definitely bring down the internet. Add DAO and you've got us back in the dark ages.

Edit: And a huge decrease in population due too all the heads exploding from paradoxical arguments.

PROPS. I SEE NONE.

ATTENTION BOOST::: SHOW ME THE PROPS.

I see what he's doing now, he's starting to act like an obvious troll so people will think he was being dumb on purpose when actually all his other escape plans failed.

• Like 1

aint no one gonna win in a argument against me, esp. when on topics such as politics, economics, law, and social issues.

its because you are too much of a fucking moron to accept when you are wrong. you really think you are going to be 100% right about all of those subjects throughout the entirety of your life just because you think you are "so well informed?" you have to be trolling. i'll break down and cry* if you are this dumb in real life

* with laughter

Swindle, you are losing against him. We all are loosing out, on a life FREE of bondage,

Understand this change agent instead of resenting. We all may learn a thing or too.

Swindle, you are losing against him. We all are loosing out, on a life FREE of bondage,

Understand this change agent instead of resenting. We all may learn a thing or too.

i think i get it now

THANK YOU BASED GOD :')

Yea...dude boost you may want to chill on the whole i'm anon while on a semi anon forum with your photo all over the front page along with geotagging tools on the second page... And a whole lotta oldschool pre /b/ heads lurking just for the lulz..

Just sayin

For real theres niggas here with 10 year old ibtease animated gifs backed up in split encrypted rar files on burned dvds hidden in a shoebox in a closet just waiting for a chance to use them.