SUPPORT WIKILEAKS! CALLING ALL TO DDOS MASTERCARD! INFO INSIDE

tabooizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from an outsider view. The last 12 pages, showed how lost the american society is. All moaning, that the attacks won't work, etc, etc. But they do work. The media talks about it worldwide, and while, it doesn't immediately bring change, it sends a message. that " we don't accept this". and I think that a multinational will think twice next time. Before they do such a thing. now go back to your ignorant world, and be proud of all the things you bought at black friday...

and if you'll excuse me, I have to paint some fruitsalad letters on REAL trains, before I start protesting again, because I care what my governement does, thinks, and says! Fuck yeah Europe!

• Like 1

It's strange. You always hear stories about how hackers are better than government hackers (in the US at least) and how the government only seems to be able to recruit the ones they catch. I've always had this image of hackers as some hip, idealistic, genius teenagers or something but Mossad ushering in the age of Cyberwarfare just blows my mind. We are truly in a Brave New World.

CDC Ninja Strike Force

http://w3.cultdeadcow.com/cms/nsf.html

sounds super l337! lol! Like psychic telekinetic hacking with the power of God(dess) itself... Upload your soul into this! The internet becomes self-aware! The Noosphere becomes accessible to anyone, anywhere! Mankind becomes one consciousness! Beyond our wildest sci-fi AI imaginings! Apocalypse! Revelation!

Hey it could happen... I for one am going to hope for the best. (Wo)Mankind has a lot of potential. Let's not squander it by being a bunch of negative nancys.

btw: has anyone seen Metropia? That is a really weird movie. It really makes you wonder what life would be like if the powers that be had that kind of control over our lives.

Our government has been slacking on cyber warfare for a minute. Now that the 119th is up and running (Cyber Command), it's a whole new ballgame. The Chinese are the ones who are ahead of the game. They start training children at Kindergarten age and have had a whole military division for a while devoted to cyber warfare.

As for the Mossad and Stuxnet....I'm definitely impressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDp1izlMQT0

REVOLUTION BR0!

TAKE OUT MASTERCARDS PUBLIC WEBSITE!

ANARCHY!

SEE: GET THE FEDS UP YOUR ASS.

ALL YOU STUPID FUCKS ABOUT THIS SHIT SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE PATRIOT ACT AND ALL THE OTHER RECENT CHANGES IN PRIVACY.

YOU THINK YOURE DOING SOMETHING?

GO LOOK AT EVERY POST CASEK MADE AND THEN PROCEED TO FUCK YOURSELF.

AND THATS A BIG ONE AT YOU TOO BOOST ASS LINED UP CHILD FLEXIN IN THE MIRROR AND RAISING HELL ON THE INTERNET.

:lol::lol::lol:

NERD FUCK.

REVOLUTION BR0!

TAKE OUT MASTERCARDS PUBLIC WEBSITE!

ANARCHY!

SEE: GET THE FEDS UP YOUR ASS.

ALL YOU STUPID FUCKS ABOUT THIS SHIT SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE PATRIOT ACT AND ALL THE OTHER RECENT CHANGES IN PRIVACY.

YOU THINK YOURE DOING SOMETHING?

GO LOOK AT EVERY POST CASEK MADE AND THEN PROCEED TO FUCK YOURSELF.

AND THATS A BIG ONE AT YOU TOO BOOST ASS LINED UP CHILD FLEXIN IN THE MIRROR AND RAISING HELL ON THE INTERNET.

:lol::lol::lol:

NERD FUCK.

:lol:

seems to have gotten under your skin br0

i think you're just mad cause you'll never have the brain power to understand whats going on

sucks that you'll also never be able to contribute to your society, :[ oh well

you mad

qoce4z.jpg

cia host wikileaks mirror. but fucks up the anonymous hosting (maybe)

This shouldn't be surprising. It doesn't surprise me, anyway.

You guys that used the LOIC, well, damn. I don't know what to say to you.

I warned you. Hope you don't get in too much trouble.

I've warned lots of you to stay away from 4chan. There are intelligence agents/LEO's

that are on that site. They monitor it. I've seen it with my own eyes.

you'll also never be able to contribute to your society

xqcnzt.jpg

you're preaching to people on a graffiti website to contribute to society after boasting your s1k h4x0r skills? then flossing the money you made selling dirt weed? with red hair?

tell us more about your glorious life