SUPPORT WIKILEAKS! CALLING ALL TO DDOS MASTERCARD! INFO INSIDE

tabooizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A number of WikiLeaks defectors, including founder Julian Assange's former right-hand man, plan to launch a rival site on Monday after accusing Assange of behaving like "some kind of emperor or slave trader".

With WikiLeaks itself vowing to press on with its leaking regardless of the fate of Assange, it seems that any attempts by US politicians to stop the leaks will be futile.

How is making credit cars web site go down for a few hours helping any cause? It makes them look like spoiled brats, who are mad because they cant see the GPS data of anti-terrorist positions........

oooooooooooooooooooh my god you are stupid too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u know nothing about whats going on about this whole wikileaks thing, then just stfu :rolleyes:

SO BOOST IS ALL FOR THIS CAUSE AND HE IS FIGHTING FOR EVERYONE AND FREEDOM AND REVOLUTION AND GAY MARRIAGE AND ALL THAT.

THEN YOU POST A PICTURE STRAIGHT MOCKING YOURSELF?

YOU GAVE YOURSELF THE

L

:lol::lol::lol:

VVVVVVVVV

its the internet bro, i found it, and found it funny, sorry i see humor in things pissdrunkanaltaker

1291944630336.jpg.2d834f66eea6bb806585df034f2d48e8.jpg

VVVVVVVVV

its the internet bro, i found it, and found it funny, sorry i see humor in things pissdrunkanallytakinmymama

YO KID ITS ALL GOOD,

YOU JUST KEEP PRETENDING YOU AINT JUST MADE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE MORE OF A MORON.

HAHA LIKE YOUR "FUCK MUSLIMS AND THEYRE DANG OL MOSQUES, SAND NIGGERS!!!" THREAD IN CROSSFIRE???

:lol:

GTFO, you have single handedly managed to completely dilute my thread, while I sleep. This garbage doesn't even count as a fucking analogy it is so primitive. I did not intend this to be a thread for argument, Iv stressed this boost and you still come in here with your opinion on wikileaks, politics etc.

Please stfu.

your an idiot read thru yer thread dumbass im the only one basically posting positive shit about wikileaks, so shut the fuck up, i didnt give my opinions i threw out facts idiot. sorry i hijacked yer thread that u barely knew anything about

u jelly?

and how do i lose ?

i shitted on every one of u hating fucks, none of u can give me a logical debate

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

immature malformed sense of righteousness, analogies that don't make sense, calling everyone a "hater" and complaining that everyone is "on your nuts"

yeah you showed us. go get a chest pieces of a turbocharged mitsubishi mirage with a line-up or whatever you do when you're not touching us with the e-hand of god

• Like 1

Hahaha have you seen anyone actually back up what you're saying?

Unless you're going for a TEASE type thing where you're so fucking stupid people start pitying you, you're just idiotic teenage who thinks he knows better than everyone else.

Edit: to.... you know who.

yes actually, also i got many props in this thread, would u like a screenshot?