SUPPORT WIKILEAKS! CALLING ALL TO DDOS MASTERCARD! INFO INSIDE

tabooizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boost-

Go see the world kiddo

Then youll see just how good we have it here

dude your fucking stupid just cause other countries have it bad, means we should settle what we have now? the way you think is weak, its like saying:

we'll look these people are eating diarrhea im fine with eating poop turds

and i dont know about you boats n hoes, but i dont settle for less

2010-634273269782618578-261.jpg

"Disabling PayPal's API can interfere with partner sites' ability to process PayPal transactions"

-http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/09/paypal-api-down_n_794557.html

"On the other hand, press tells that PayPal unblocked the account of WikiLeaks and that funds can now be moved, but donations cannot yet happen at this time. This has not been confirmed by official WikiLeaks sources yet and until then, the attack on PayPal will persist"

- http://www.deathwing00.org/wordpress/2010/12/09/operation-payback-api-paypal-com-under-attack/

i do have a question, what does the api in api.paypal.com mean?

You mean against boost or that anon thing?

Both.

One; What anonymous is doing in support of WL is both good and bad. It's good in the sense that people are standing up for truth. Bad in the sense that this may further bills like ACTA in their censorship of the net.

The leaks that WL is providing, such as the child sex slavery in Afghanistan, helped along by Dyncorp (3rd time they've been busted, no consequences yet), the sanctioned spying by Clinton on UN officials, etc. are all very good to see come to light.

Two; I'm not sure I get what a lot of you are railing against. Do you think blood was shed because of what WL leaked? Are you mad at anon for attacking these corps that blackballed Assange and WL's? If it seems juvenile to you maybe I should say "Welcome to the future. This is how modern wars are going to be fought."

As for Boost, dude can defend himself.

gets innocent people killed?

can you give me proof of people that got killed after the relase of wikileaks?

http://new.edmontonsun.com/comment/columnists/ezra_levant/2010/11/29/16364866.html

"Assange published the names of Afghan human rights activists and others who have co-operated with the U.S. — giving out names of villages and GPS coordinates.

That’s not journalism. That’s not whistleblowing. That’s setting up “deadly revenge attacks,” says Reporters Without Borders."

Also..

"Zabihullah Mujahid is grateful. He’s a Taliban spokesman who says “we know how to punish them.”"

This is a good one too..

"Assange published details about technology used to stop improvised explosive devices (IEDs) from being detonated. WikiLeaks calls roadside bombs a “rebel investment,” proudly pointing out for every dollar spent by the terrorists, the U.S. and Canada have to spend a thousand to defend against them. So Assange published those anti-IED details online."

:o