SUPPORT WIKILEAKS! CALLING ALL TO DDOS MASTERCARD! INFO INSIDE

tabooizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't have the MYSPACE PICTURE POST because it looks bad to the advertisers.....but this is totally fine.

Really?

I had no idea of these goings ons.

How about a "DOWN WITH CORPORATE AMERICA!" thread?

Would Vans not approve? Isn't graffiti (and therefore a website completely about graffiti) kind of about sticking it to the man

Problem is that even behind multiple proxies, you can still be tracked.

bounce off a proxy in china maybe? I dont kno. But even so. When he was sayin 1600 what is that? 1600 people sent packets to the aforementioned sites? I must be mistaken or confused because I would expect paypal or mastercard to have enough bandwith and redundant communication paths to absorb that. Its whatever i guess. And how is this Ddos. When i think Ddos i think pulsing zombies and botnets coordinated thru and IRQ channel. Now if several people who knew what they were doing coordinated with large botnets they could take down a major site but then what. All they are going to do is make shit more expensive for everybody. Mastercard is just going to pass the bill down to their cardholders somehow.

bounce off a proxy in china maybe? I dont kno. But even so. When he was sayin 1600 what is that? 1600 people sent packets to the aforementioned sites? I must be mistaken or confused because I would expect paypal or mastercard to have enough bandwith and redundant communication paths to absorb that. Its whatever i guess. And how is this Ddos. When i think Ddos i think pulsing zombies and botnets coordinated thru and IRQ channel. Now if several people who knew what they were doing coordinated with large botnets they could take down a major site but then what. All they are going to do is make shit more expensive for everybody. Mastercard is just going to pass the bill down to their cardholders somehow.

1600 people were connected to the "hive" the operationpayback server. It topped at over 2000 before the hive went down.2000 people sending tens of thousands of requests each, every minute.

Stack bet says forensic investigators...

ALL of whom are more skilled than the people

involved in this will probably track this back.

I would be surprised if the FBI isnt already

involved.

Most of the people participating are outside of the USA. Huge numbers from Germany. Pretty hard to pursue matters outside of the USA however these are HUGE companys. Im seeing reports of 2200+ participants atm. Paypal is load balancing between ip's like a fucking baws, roundrobin.

paypal.com.au down. Paypals roundrobin is failing, http's going down everywhere's.

http://gawker.com/5709579/paypal-busted-for-bogus-wikileaks-excuse

Larepublica newspaper has cancelled its paypal account for donations in support of wikileaks.

Gateways between pp and ebay are going down. People are reporting that they cannot make purchases. WHOA

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/technology/security/the-aussie-who-blitzed-visa-mastercard-and-paypal-with-the-low-orbit-ion-cannon-20101209-18qr1.html?from=brisbanetimes_sb

"LOIC is basically a bot and it does the same thing that hacker and cracker botnets do but it's a voluntary botnet, it's people volunteering to have their machine taken over remotely and then the hivemind can direct the attacks."

The man said right now there were around 3000 people running LOIC and attacks would continue until they "feel like they've proven a point".

This week, a 19-year-old Melbourne student who pled guilty to four charges relating to the attacks, Steve Slayo, escaped a criminal conviction.

Asked if he was worried about law enforcement catching up with him, the Sydney man responsible for the latest WikiLeaks-related attacks said "there's just so many copies of LOIC that it would be difficult for law enforcement to chase anybody in particular".

"The technical skill required to partake in this type of DDoS is almost none at all."

lmfao, how? cause im an American i dont think my taxes and the reconstruction money of 9/11 should go towards muzzies and their fucking mosque? :lol:

get real idiot.

im so glad this is gettin more widespread Julian is a good man and is bring the government to its knees...

this is what LOIC looks like when in attack mode

YOURE SUCH A FUCKIN CLOWN

HAHAHA GO GET SOME MORE OUTLINES AND A LINE UP

FUCKBOY.