SUPPORT WIKILEAKS! CALLING ALL TO DDOS MASTERCARD! INFO INSIDE

tabooizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight? Some keyboard commandos DDOS mastercard, get bored of it after a few days, and MasterCard goes back to making dumptruck loads of money. Meanwhile Julian will still be in a jail, maybe brought to America, and then raped in the ass?

Yeah man, you showed them.

Taboo: Most of the folks here don't know how to secure themselves and don't need to be involved in DDoS'es. I support the cause but leave attacks to those who know how to keep themselves protected.

1.jpg

anonymous.gif

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/08/mastercard-down-hacked-wikileaks-ddos_n_793625.html

"MasterCard DOWN: MasterCard.com, Swiss Bank, Lawyer's Site Hacked By WikiLeaks Supporters With DDOS Attack"

We want transparency and we counter censorship. ... This is why we intend to utilize our resources to raise awareness, attack those against and support those who are helping lead our world to freedom and democracy."

dont mess with the internet

So let me get this straight? Some keyboard commandos DDOS mastercard, get bored of it after a few days, and MasterCard goes back to making dumptruck loads of money. Meanwhile Julian will still be in a jail, maybe brought to America, and then raped in the ass?

Yeah man, you showed them.

It may seem trivial to you, but it can have a huge affect on their money making abilities.

What do I know, though?

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - December 10, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click any Heineken Ad through out the site, once your are on the Heineken Holiday Capsule site find the link that reads Enter To Win.*** Fill out the page with your information and send a screen grab of the page that appears after submitting.*** This contest will not only get you a FREE MONTH OF VIP and the possibility of winning more prizes for entering to win.. It's that simple...

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - December 10, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

It's a modern form of protest. IMHO, it actually fucks things up...such as

net neutrality.

its the reason the collective "they" will never win

it's beautiful.

embrace this.

we have a voice.

edit: sucks that its a bunch of pervos and baby touchers, but still

^ atm being run off the irc.anonops.net server, dozens of channels, thousands of participants. Most are now operating manually and not through the hive. Obviously the more people that participate the greater the attacks and the safer individuals are to criminal charges. Before the hive server dropped there were 2000+ and rising incredibly fast.

Few who are part of Anonymous are actual “hackers,” and instead join in the attacks by running specialized software provided by more technically adept members. Instruction for what sites to target and when are passed around online chat channels and websites, creating a sort of online insurgency.

well duh.

it doesn't cheapen the fact that people are taking over, forcibly raping the masters that control us and aim to put us down every time a patriot comes forth with honest truth about an evil empire.

i for one am glad that a mere 2,000 people can impact a multi-billion dollar operation or 2

go anon

so obviously overloading mastercard's server constitutes a crime, but what is the crime? Virtual mayhem? what is the penalty? I'm curious.

I support wikileak, and by that I mean I think less secrets and more public scrutiny of government is a good thing. As far as all this goes, though, I really barely have any fucking idea what's happening in here.

-zero cool