Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Juca

what you think about montana white?

The new Montana WHITE is a high-pressure can with opacity optimized paint. The Montana WHITE line is an assortment of 40 of the best high-covering, quick-drying, gloss colors manufactured for excellent surface coverage. With its synthetic base, this versatile can is made for the artist, creative, and hobbyist alike. Covers all surfaces with the Montana performance and quality you know and trust.

white400mlwp.jpg

lol here is some dudes review,new shit looks like a fucking water with low coverage...fancy ass can full of water eh ol eh

The new Montana WHITE is a high-pressure can with opacity optimized paint. The Montana WHITE line is an assortment of 40 of the best high-covering, quick-drying, gloss colors manufactured for excellent surface coverage. With its synthetic base, this versatile can is made for the artist, creative, and hobbyist alike. Covers all surfaces with the Montana performance and quality you know and trust.

are you in the marketing department of montana or summin?

is this for the person who wants to be as visible as possible? high gloss paint and bright white cans? at night? smh

is this for the person who wants to be as visible as possible? high gloss paint and bright white cans? at night? smh

this has got to be one of the stupidest quotes ever... have you ever heard of rustoleum? or krylon? they also have white cans, and they also carry gloss paint

yes german montana is a bunch of pricks that tried to buy out spanish mtn, spanish mtn said no we are writers and support this shit and your just trying to make a buck, so german montana went out and found a way to name their company the same name to spite their competition.

spanish mtn is better product and better people. dont support this german bs. if your going to spend 5 bucks on a can of paint atleast give it to someone giving back to and supporting what it is we do.

I don't know about all that but the standard Montana white, from Barcelona has let me down. It's the only can in my collection that (stored with all the others in a cool temp) clogged up and clumped up at the bottom. When I shake it, there is no metal clank its just a mess. I guess white is just a diff. color, I don't know.

rusto rusto rusto n 2 that shithead who put rusto n krylon in the same category ur a dumb fuck thats like sayin montana n beltons the same shit n it aint

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now