Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
InnerCityRebel

So i did a book on Blurb

Think you need some written content or less accessible content that will get people intrigued and wanting to read more. Something in depth that readers aren't gonna get from whatever freight mags there are out there..

90 pages of purely flicks is a rort at $42.95

think about content Innercity and most likely layout as well.

But good on you for doing it. it's a start

I've done one as well and am working on a second.

• Like 1

Think you need some written content or less accessible content that will get people intrigued and wanting to read more. Something in depth that readers aren't gonna get from whatever freight mags there are out there..

90 pages of purely flicks is a rort at $42.95

think about content Innercity and most likely layout as well.

But good on you for doing it. it's a start

I've done one as well and am working on a second.

Cosigning on this response.

Maybe an interview or two or even some quotes from some of the more prolific writers.

good flick choices but you need something i cant come online and get for free. stories? black book sketches? i dont know. look cool though

• Like 1

Guest Ginger Bread Man

id like to add it lacks a good layout. that looks like it was made circa 1989 or someshit.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

of all the people you could fake being, why cope?

Schnitzel.. thanks for the quality input..

Brewster.. your not in this one i only have a few of your freights which i have to scan in. I promise you though you will make the second one.

Lord Casek.. I will have many arrows coming out of the boobs the next one just for you.

war.. i actually had a picture of a dead bum but it was on my old laptop that got stolen sadly..

Swindle..I hear you on what your saying. This is my first one and i plan to use this as a foundation and build off it. So the next one will have more of an assortment of stories, photos and maybe an interview or two. Maybe even action shots.

Thanks for the inout guys props to all who gave something actually useful.

The next book will have alot of older flicks that i have never shown to anyone once i get my scanner hooked back up. It will also be a bigger book so you get more pages for the buck. If you buy the book let me know some how and i will send a care package to you also. Well at least to first 10 who show me they bought the book.

For all the good input and the few who are helping out i may do some sort of drawing or something and sent you one for free. I ordered a couple of them. Not sure when they will arrive though. I think it said 4-6 weeks.

Thanks again people

I agree with some of the posts above. Some written words, stories, random freight train facts, etc. . .

As corny as it sounds, people want to read and get to know where the author is coming from.

I'd also think about making it a bit smaller to bring the price down for your first book, under $30 bucks and I'd buy one.

if anything i should have made it more pages with how there price breakdown is. I could have added another 30 pages for the same price.

Thanks for the feed back.. props coming when i can give them again.

I can probably buy a copy once I get a job....

On a sidenote for all of those who think it is too expensive, but my album it's only $9.99

FAT RALPHY RAPS

I'LL CHECK THIS OUT when i get home from work today Fat Ralphy and i promise to slander your name through out the 12oz halls

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now