So i did a book on Blurb

InnerCityRebel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Think you need some written content or less accessible content that will get people intrigued and wanting to read more. Something in depth that readers aren't gonna get from whatever freight mags there are out there..

90 pages of purely flicks is a rort at $42.95

think about content Innercity and most likely layout as well.

But good on you for doing it. it's a start

I've done one as well and am working on a second.

• Like 1

Think you need some written content or less accessible content that will get people intrigued and wanting to read more. Something in depth that readers aren't gonna get from whatever freight mags there are out there..

90 pages of purely flicks is a rort at $42.95

think about content Innercity and most likely layout as well.

But good on you for doing it. it's a start

I've done one as well and am working on a second.

Cosigning on this response.

Maybe an interview or two or even some quotes from some of the more prolific writers.

Schnitzel.. thanks for the quality input..

Brewster.. your not in this one i only have a few of your freights which i have to scan in. I promise you though you will make the second one.

Lord Casek.. I will have many arrows coming out of the boobs the next one just for you.

war.. i actually had a picture of a dead bum but it was on my old laptop that got stolen sadly..

Swindle..I hear you on what your saying. This is my first one and i plan to use this as a foundation and build off it. So the next one will have more of an assortment of stories, photos and maybe an interview or two. Maybe even action shots.

Thanks for the inout guys props to all who gave something actually useful.

The next book will have alot of older flicks that i have never shown to anyone once i get my scanner hooked back up. It will also be a bigger book so you get more pages for the buck. If you buy the book let me know some how and i will send a care package to you also. Well at least to first 10 who show me they bought the book.

For all the good input and the few who are helping out i may do some sort of drawing or something and sent you one for free. I ordered a couple of them. Not sure when they will arrive though. I think it said 4-6 weeks.

Thanks again people

I agree with some of the posts above. Some written words, stories, random freight train facts, etc. . .

As corny as it sounds, people want to read and get to know where the author is coming from.

I'd also think about making it a bit smaller to bring the price down for your first book, under $30 bucks and I'd buy one.

if anything i should have made it more pages with how there price breakdown is. I could have added another 30 pages for the same price.

Thanks for the feed back.. props coming when i can give them again.

4266809863_683bed0493_o.jpg

If you are gonna make a graffiti publication ..... DO IT RIGHT!

^truth/http://www.fourgsmagazine.com/ (guns, girls, graffiti, ganja)

seems like a magazine, to only be putting pics from 'a past year' of flicking is such a short amount of time. more time, more photos, more interviews, more everything except price. less price.

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - December 10, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click any Heineken Ad through out the site, once your are on the Heineken Holiday Capsule site find the link that reads Enter To Win.*** Fill out the page with your information and send a screen grab of the page that appears after submitting.*** This contest will not only get you a FREE MONTH OF VIP and the possibility of winning more prizes for entering to win.. It's that simple...

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - December 10, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS