Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest professor poopatronic

i wish i was cool

... and not sitting on the computer in my boxers. actually my uncoolness is a very important trait of my personality, i dont know what i would be like if i werent such a dork

Guest --zeSto--

I perfer the term 'nerd'.

Nerds have passion about technology,

dorks are awkward and embarasing.

Nerds get their revenge (and again and again)

but dorks just stew in dorkville.

I'd rather be a nerd than a 'sceenster'.

Those guys really bother me.

Guest BROWNer

cool people don't know they're cool.

they think they're geeks.

people who think they're cool, are

actually just plain herbs:p :crazy: :P :crazy:

everyone in school always wanted to be cool and popular...but now that i look at it, the cool and popular kids are either..

A. Still attending those high school parties..

B. Attending college, thinking they own the place like high school..

They never grow up...always the same retarded mentality...

yes but the cool kids get all the pussy in high school, something very important to an adolesent male. i probably wouldn't write if i was cool.

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

we all wish for alot of things in life..personally i wish these bumps on my groin would go away..any advice..?

squeeeeeeeeeeze 'em!!!

i don't hate cool kids....cause they are cool. I hate people that KNOW they are cool, take it for granted, and flaunt it...

then again, the people that shameless said are just "Popular" in my head, and aren't cool at all...

haha its ok i'm starting to like being a nerd

but i thought nerds were cool. in the movies i grew up watching in the 80's it was always the nerds who ended up boning the hot chick while the popular asshole jock dude ended up with the whole school hating him

Guest ?!?!

1- cool and popular girls were always the dopest in high school. i just graduated i would know. now, often cheerleaders are associated with being the pretty popular cool girls. not always true. in my experience, that being those people were my circle of friends, half the cheerleaders were stupid friendless marine loving cum guzzlers. now there were a few dope and popular cheerleaders, they tend to drink beer and love DMB and their boyfriends play soccer, varsity not JV, and they visit the mall mainly for chickfila, american eagle, abercrombie and the occasional shoe store. now cool guys were just cool. no reason, they just happend to be there. yea.

2- people who say they are nerds usually arnt nerds. real nerds dont like being called nerds and take offense to it. in my experience, self proclaimed "nerds" are usually indie rocking emo dykes ( dykes in the "you dumb dyke" not "you lesbian") that go oh i like this book hehe im such a nerd. or, he my sweater is too tight im such a nerd hehe (hehe is often replaced with a smile and a he, sometimes hehe)

3-was i popular in high school. damn straight i ran that shit for like 6 years. they called me Jason. yea, i had friends in both lunches, what what! the lunchroom and the courtyard dun ughhh. i was often known to visit different areas of the school at lunch, becuase thats how many friends i had.

im still listening to that arron carter flash intro for anyone who saw that thread. id estimate im on round like 50 or so of the greatness.

fizzy nigga fizzy

Guest --zeSto--

I think the kids who were 'cool' in highschool, also peaked in highschool.

You ever go back to the old school and find the same chumps at the same shitty bars?

The kids who were 'all stars' in school are now working for their Father's

company and constantly reliving the glory days. Booo!

Life does not peak on your 19th birthday.

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

... and not sitting on the computer in my boxers. actually my uncoolness is a very important trait of my personality, i dont know what i would be like if i werent such a dork

there is NOTHING wrong with sitting in front of the computer in your underwear! dammit.

Originally posted by KASTsystem

you don't want to be cool...it's probably even more lonely than being a dork.

i couldn't have put it better myself.