i wish i was cool

Guest professor poopatronic

Guest professor poopatronic

... and not sitting on the computer in my boxers. actually my uncoolness is a very important trait of my personality, i dont know what i would be like if i werent such a dork

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I perfer the term 'nerd'.

Nerds have passion about technology,

dorks are awkward and embarasing.

Nerds get their revenge (and again and again)

but dorks just stew in dorkville.

I'd rather be a nerd than a 'sceenster'.

Those guys really bother me.

Guest BROWNer

cool people don't know they're cool.

they think they're geeks.

people who think they're cool, are

actually just plain herbs:p :crazy: :P :crazy:

1- cool and popular girls were always the dopest in high school. i just graduated i would know. now, often cheerleaders are associated with being the pretty popular cool girls. not always true. in my experience, that being those people were my circle of friends, half the cheerleaders were stupid friendless marine loving cum guzzlers. now there were a few dope and popular cheerleaders, they tend to drink beer and love DMB and their boyfriends play soccer, varsity not JV, and they visit the mall mainly for chickfila, american eagle, abercrombie and the occasional shoe store. now cool guys were just cool. no reason, they just happend to be there. yea.

2- people who say they are nerds usually arnt nerds. real nerds dont like being called nerds and take offense to it. in my experience, self proclaimed "nerds" are usually indie rocking emo dykes ( dykes in the "you dumb dyke" not "you lesbian") that go oh i like this book hehe im such a nerd. or, he my sweater is too tight im such a nerd hehe (hehe is often replaced with a smile and a he, sometimes hehe)

3-was i popular in high school. damn straight i ran that shit for like 6 years. they called me Jason. yea, i had friends in both lunches, what what! the lunchroom and the courtyard dun ughhh. i was often known to visit different areas of the school at lunch, becuase thats how many friends i had.

im still listening to that arron carter flash intro for anyone who saw that thread. id estimate im on round like 50 or so of the greatness.

fizzy nigga fizzy

Guest --zeSto--

I think the kids who were 'cool' in highschool, also peaked in highschool.

You ever go back to the old school and find the same chumps at the same shitty bars?

The kids who were 'all stars' in school are now working for their Father's

company and constantly reliving the glory days. Booo!

Life does not peak on your 19th birthday.

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

... and not sitting on the computer in my boxers. actually my uncoolness is a very important trait of my personality, i dont know what i would be like if i werent such a dork

there is NOTHING wrong with sitting in front of the computer in your underwear! dammit.

Archived