Miami Art Basel 2010 Edition

5257832773_aa81448e65_z.jpg

Host18 or 31 Flavors... whatever you call yourself these days,

It truly saddens me that in this current age of graffiti, that writers like yourself are even allowed to ride the coat tales of others and participate in this game.

You were the one that took it upon your self to post someone's State Issued I.D. on 12oz. It took 6 years for this event to catch up to you, and it still astonishes me that so many people even brushed shoulders with you and gave you a pass for your actions. You can play the situation however you want to those who were not there. I called you a dry snitch to your face and fallowed that up with multiple punches. Your boy jumped in on your behalf and in return multiple people jumped in on my behalf. At no point did I sucker punch you in the back of the head.

There were 20+ people (including your girl, your crew mate, locals, and people I don't even get along with) in attendance who know what happened. Your boy got kicked in the face for jumping into a fight that was between me and you. Not once during the fight while waving YOUR white flags and extending YOUR olive branches of peace (handshakes) did you have anything otherwise to say.

Afterwords, I posted up for 1 hour by the wall my crew was painting in case you had any changes of thought about how the fight was resolved. Instead, you packed your cans, got in your car and drove off. Only now after the fight do you try to make stories, excuses & denials for your actions; in attempt to change the facts of these events to maintain whatever shitty image you have falsely created over the past 6 years. But the truth remains, that you can only fool so many people for so long...

I'll see you around soon enough...

-ETHER

MADE U LOOK

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5257832773_aa81448e65_z.jpg

Host18 or 31 Flavors... whatever you call yourself these days,

It truly saddens me that in this current age of graffiti, that writers like yourself are even allowed to ride the coat tales of others and participate in this game.

You were the one that took it upon your self to post someone's State Issued I.D. on 12oz. It took 6 years for this event to catch up to you, and it still astonishes me that so many people even brushed shoulders with you and gave you a pass for your actions. You can play the situation however you want to those who were not there. I called you a dry snitch to your face and fallowed that up with multiple punches. Your boy jumped in on your behalf and in return multiple people jumped in on my behalf. At no point did I sucker punch you in the back of the head.

There were 20+ people (including your girl, your crew mate, locals, and people I don't even get along with) in attendance who know what happened. Your boy got kicked in the face for jumping into a fight that was between me and you. Not once during the fight while waving YOUR white flags and extending YOUR olive branches of peace (handshakes) did you have anything otherwise to say.

Afterwords, I posted up for 1 hour by the wall my crew was painting in case you had any changes of thought about how the fight was resolved. Instead, you packed your cans, got in your car and drove off. Only now after the fight do you try to make stories, excuses & denials for your actions; in attempt to change the facts of these events to maintain whatever shitty image you have falsely created over the past 6 years. But the truth remains, that you can only fool so many people for so long...

I'll see you around soon enough...

-ETHER

MADE U LOOK

LOL looks like Host's mouth finall caught up with him... Bump this!!!! :D