SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS REPTILIAN BULLSHIT TO ME PLEASE

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man

yo tellurian. i had to sift through the jargon of your post however the gist of it all i understand although many on here lacking the proper reading pre req will find it difficult to follow.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i in no way was refering to the aliens reptilian bullshit or anything of that matter but more so what he mentioned

"so maybe civilization itself is an evil reptilian cancer on the face the earth based on the forbidden knowledge of the pillars of Tubal-Cain (Boaz and Joachim) which survived the Deluge to continue corrupting man or even back to the forbidden fruit of the Tree of Knowledge itself (which brings me back to origins which I will elaborate on later)? It is clear that much of modern society is motivated by greed, which is a demonic force"

tellurian = too much astrology for me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dear Casek,

I regret to inform you that the whole Jesus turning water into wine thing may have just been a Nazarene code for converting people to the Nazarene faith. But there is the chance that it might literally be true. But remember Jesus said you would do even greater things. God helps those who turn their own water into wine.

Sincerely,

Tellurian

P.S. I wouldn't damn one of my favorite truth-seekers!

Keanu%20Reeves%20beard%20nyc%20drinking%20wine%20signing%20autographs%20taking%20pictures%20with%20fans.%2005%20june%202009-3.jpg

BOTTLE: WATER

GLASS: WINE

Yeah, stealth tech comes from Aliens that the US have hidden away.

Russia and the others just made their stealth tech up themselves.....

Not to mention that stealth tech really only defeats the last generation of surveillance tech.

Goddamn aliens can just stay the fuck on Galgamek if they aren't bringing us a stargate or impulse drives or teleporters or something else equally on some next shit for real.

I'm just reading and laughing at all of this. I just don't see why anyone cares. What do historians and nerds, like half of you guys here, expect to discover? What present-life-changing bit of information could be found (that WOULDN'T start a crusade/manhunt)? Just legit wondering what the point is.

Though... it would be sweet as shit to shape-sift.

Thanks too all of the visitors on this thread who made it extra funny.

• 5 months later...

I don't really believe this shit, but my motto is... don't disbelieve what you can't possibly know...

I've payed attention so SOME of this, and from what I understand scientifically humans have a part of the brain that is a reptilian brain which focuses on stuff such as materialism, sex, money, etc. etc.

Now, I've listened to David Icke and he has claimed to actually have witnessed transformations, and shape-shifting and all that kind of shit. I have no fucking idea, but it sounds ridiculous to me. Other people think he is using the reptilian shit as a metaphor for ant-semitic beliefs he holds, and others believe in what he says and really think popular politicians and religious leaders are all part of some reptilian cult. I've heard a couple of interviews between Alex Jones and David Icke about the reptilian brain, but I'm not sure if David Icke still stands by the reptilian shit he used to spout because I've never heard Alex and David discuss that specifically.

Here is a video of the interview between the two about the reptilian brain:

(Part 1 of 9 so you have to continue)

• 1 month later...