I wanna see your Christmas Tree

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i was a student at michigan state, there was a pretty big kwanzaa celebration for international students. I was taking an integrated arts and humanities course taught by "King Isaac" who was at the time the 3rd largest recording artist out of Zimbabwe. He invited the class to the celebration, where I drank a ton of Zimbabwean beers.(Zambizi was the brand) It tasted like Labatt's, and in the end I didn't really learn anything about Kwanzaa, I just got really drunk with Africans.

inaprop: can I get a night pic?

icb: cute! I really like the train set below. I always wanted one but they're $$.

and thanks cali.

i've never met anyone that celebrates Kwanzaa, but have met people that look like they would. is that racist? like this one lady I work with..... she wears those outfits to work:

Kwanzaa-Myers.jpg

wonk

saggin

i've never met anyone that celebrates Kwanzaa, but have met people that look like they would. is that racist? like this one lady I work with..... she wears those outfits to work:

You should remind her that Maulana Karenga, inventor of kwanza, was convicted in 1971 of falsely imprisoning and assaulting two women in his misogynistic sex dungeon.

i helped my mom n dad get their tree home and set up this afternoon. no pics.

my girl wants to help them decorate next weekend..

whatever, i'm getting old and actually like chill'n with the rents.

i'll post a pic after that's finished..

don't think i'ma get myself a tree this year.

instead i'm just going to decorate the 8 foot palm tree i aquired a few weeks ago.

tropical style tree in cold ass pixburgh..

hi !@#$%!

i have never had a potted tree... how big do they get?? if anything, i love getting a tree because they smell sooooooooo goooddd.. and make the house smell piney and great. which is enough reason for me to get one....... :D

at star nursery here, you can get 7 feet douglar firs for 19.99. hella affordable xmas like whoa.

ps- nice drue! let me guess. you don't have kids? your pad is hella clean and tidy.

hi !@#$%!

i have never had a potted tree... how big do they get?? if anything, i love getting a tree because they smell sooooooooo goooddd.. and make the house smell piney and great. which is enough reason for me to get one....... :D

at star nursery here, you can get 7 feet douglar firs for 19.99. hella affordable xmas like whoa.

ps- nice drue! let me guess. you don't have kids? your pad is hella clean and tidy.

they can grow to be full size trees, just depends on what kind you get

you can also just get bigger pots for it and trim it like a bonsai.

when i was a kid my parents ALWAYS got live trees (BIG ones) and kept em potted in water through the holidays, then planted them in the backyard after the holiday

by the time i grew up our backyard was ringed with these awesome varieties of fir trees.

loved loved LOVED that holiday tradition

and even though i don't believe in teh gods, i love the holiday.

drue's house looks great. damn. and a 2 year old. impressive.