Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DEE38

I wanna see your Christmas Tree

Exactly what the title says.

(Hanukkah and Kwanzaa set-up's welcomed also)

;)

• Like 1

I had a teacher in the 3rd grade who was super african and made us celebrate kwanzaa.

fucking star fruit and shit yadig

when i was a student at michigan state, there was a pretty big kwanzaa celebration for international students. I was taking an integrated arts and humanities course taught by "King Isaac" who was at the time the 3rd largest recording artist out of Zimbabwe. He invited the class to the celebration, where I drank a ton of Zimbabwean beers.(Zambizi was the brand) It tasted like Labatt's, and in the end I didn't really learn anything about Kwanzaa, I just got really drunk with Africans.

inaprop: can I get a night pic?

icb: cute! I really like the train set below. I always wanted one but they're $$.

and thanks cali.

i've never met anyone that celebrates Kwanzaa, but have met people that look like they would. is that racist? like this one lady I work with..... she wears those outfits to work:

Kwanzaa-Myers.jpg

wonk

saggin

i've never met anyone that celebrates Kwanzaa, but have met people that look like they would. is that racist? like this one lady I work with..... she wears those outfits to work:

You should remind her that Maulana Karenga, inventor of kwanza, was convicted in 1971 of falsely imprisoning and assaulting two women in his misogynistic sex dungeon.

hey there dee! your thread has convinced me to get another potted tree.

unfortunately mine usually end up dying.

i helped my mom n dad get their tree home and set up this afternoon. no pics.

my girl wants to help them decorate next weekend..

whatever, i'm getting old and actually like chill'n with the rents.

i'll post a pic after that's finished..

don't think i'ma get myself a tree this year.

instead i'm just going to decorate the 8 foot palm tree i aquired a few weeks ago.

tropical style tree in cold ass pixburgh..

hi !@#$%!

i have never had a potted tree... how big do they get?? if anything, i love getting a tree because they smell sooooooooo goooddd.. and make the house smell piney and great. which is enough reason for me to get one....... :D

at star nursery here, you can get 7 feet douglar firs for 19.99. hella affordable xmas like whoa.

ps- nice drue! let me guess. you don't have kids? your pad is hella clean and tidy.

I have a 2 yr old son (another in the oven) who can't keep his sticky mitts off that tree.

Plus we never use that room, all his shit is in the living room and loft.

The fascination has died down over the last 24 hours, so hopefully the tree is now safe.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now