Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Boris The Butcher

Is this what "rap beef" has come to?

seen this a while ago. Hustle Hard Gotti is funny as fuck.

and someone will probably call child services on Bunky, a child shouldnt be raised be like that

his daughter is gonna grow up to be a skank that fucks guys from all races under the same roof he lives under.

jokes on him

well theres hope for her yet, she might get picked up by child services and filtered into foster homes where she endures a life of sexual/verbal/physical/psychological abuse....so she always has that as a fall back option

i don think you get it----------------------------i got designer sweats--------------and moccasins

re: rappers taking a long time to say shit,

i KNOW! what the fuck. its like standard procedure to draw out whatever you're gonna say, on radio, video, whatever.

Atleast in Detroit like 10 years ago black folks wouldn't fuck with Epills. They though them shits were crazy and if you tried to sell them some they would look at you like you were crazy.

Then all the sudden all that changed and then rap music fell off. I blame Epills

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now