POST YOUR BREAD THREAD

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I been baking a bit recently. My sundried tomato bread is fucking serious business.

Fresh warm baguette from the baker next door in Paris with butter is the greatest bread experience you can have.

this is the only reason i'd like to go back in time and live during the medievil period. no toilet paper aside, could you imagine fresh roasted chicken on a fresh baked bread roll the size of your head?

im really big on good breads, but baquettes lack taste. they have some weird outter crust and the consistency of rubber. not a good bread imho.

When I was poor and lived in the barrio, I ate:

grupo_bimbo_logo1.jpg

Now that I am Swayze and live around decent white folk, I eat:

honeyWheat.jpg

Of course I get fancy breads when I am making some epic sammiches, but that ain't an everyday thing.

i was shocked to learn Bimbo bakeries bought out Mrs. Bairds YEARS AGO... when I drive by the factory, in little tiny letters, as far from the mrs. bairds logo as possible, I seen "A Division of Bimbo Bakeries"

but they kept the recipe the same.

natures own is a good bread too. for when I'm feeling earthy and wanting a turkey sammich.