That bloody White stuff....

sneak

No, not that White stuff I'm talking about snow.

It fucking sucks. I've made this thread before last year but once again the UK has shut down due to 2ft of snow.

Roads, airports and schools are closed by the thousands. I hate to say it but we are pursues when it comes to this. Shit, I mean There are plenty of countries which get it worse and for longer. They cope perfectly well. How?

Anyway I'm just moaning cos I'm cold...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

upstate NY is gonna get shit on by the sky for the next 6 months. the average is in the 20's and 30's. windchill is a bitch. everyone around me has been complaining for a month and a half and we just got snow. i just anticipate the cold and when the seasons change i wear shorts more and sleep with the windows open. now i just walk around in a jacket and pants and its fine. we'll see in a month though when its -17 out.

No, not that White stuff I'm talking about snow.

It fucking sucks. I've made this thread before last year but once again the UK has shut down due to 2ft of snow.

Roads, airports and schools are closed by the thousands. I hate to say it but we are pussies* when it comes to this. Shit, I mean There are plenty of countries which get it worse and for longer. They cope perfectly well. How?

Anyway I'm just moaning cos I'm cold...

*fixed

but in all cereal, texas shuts down at 2 inches of snow, not 2 feet. i feel you bredren.

BullshitTantrum is correct. Mother Nature dumps vast amounts of dandruff on us for months it's true. Oh and on the Upstate New Yorkers complaining already about winter...Do you know where the fuck you're livin at?

It's all good though. Just gunna have to wear pants which aren't my preferred choice.

GOD DAMN UPSTATE NY LOOK ATCHA DANDRUFF