Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sneak

That bloody White stuff....

No, not that White stuff I'm talking about snow.

It fucking sucks. I've made this thread before last year but once again the UK has shut down due to 2ft of snow.

Roads, airports and schools are closed by the thousands. I hate to say it but we are pursues when it comes to this. Shit, I mean There are plenty of countries which get it worse and for longer. They cope perfectly well. How?

Anyway I'm just moaning cos I'm cold...

train was 2 hours late today got to college that was shut feet are cold toes are most likely falling off cant roll cigarettes had to buy some straights cost me more than i remember cant buy food hungry as fuck fuck this country and its pussy attitude towards 2 feet of snow.

/rant.

we got 3 feet last year, i woke up and walked to the grocery store which was open even though no main streets were plowed for over 24 hours...

The reason places shut down over a couple feet of snow, when they dont usually get a lot of snow is because they haven't invested enough in snow removal.

But even where i live, which gets a lot of snow each year, was pretty much shut down for a day when we got 3 feet of snow over night.

It is perfect "sit by warm fire in pub" weather...

there you go! why the fuck are you still in the hoose?

get a few fine nips doon yi

upstate NY is gonna get shit on by the sky for the next 6 months. the average is in the 20's and 30's. windchill is a bitch. everyone around me has been complaining for a month and a half and we just got snow. i just anticipate the cold and when the seasons change i wear shorts more and sleep with the windows open. now i just walk around in a jacket and pants and its fine. we'll see in a month though when its -17 out.

No, not that White stuff I'm talking about snow.

It fucking sucks. I've made this thread before last year but once again the UK has shut down due to 2ft of snow.

Roads, airports and schools are closed by the thousands. I hate to say it but we are pussies* when it comes to this. Shit, I mean There are plenty of countries which get it worse and for longer. They cope perfectly well. How?

Anyway I'm just moaning cos I'm cold...

*fixed

but in all cereal, texas shuts down at 2 inches of snow, not 2 feet. i feel you bredren.

BullshitTantrum is correct. Mother Nature dumps vast amounts of dandruff on us for months it's true. Oh and on the Upstate New Yorkers complaining already about winter...Do you know where the fuck you're livin at?

It's all good though. Just gunna have to wear pants which aren't my preferred choice.

GOD DAMN UPSTATE NY LOOK ATCHA DANDRUFF

Haha at the spelling errors. I'm in the pub (drinking not working) and on the phone not computer.

My part of London got about a foot maybe a little less.

Shitting global warming...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now