Post 5 Of Your New Years Resolution For 2011

Roke Reserve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Smoke weed everyday but this year I take photos of it and upload to my blog -weakhipstertoyfaggot.tumblr.com

2. Get in MSK

3. Travel to some part of Europe with easy trains laid up in a field somewhere with fuck all security, bomb train hard (tags on both sides of carriage) -upload to blog and send to all graff mags, maybe also make a vid where I creep around and make it look like a hardcore mission

4. Make youtube channel with me being a king, like this

5. Paint heaps of sloppy factory cap 70's throwup style pieces, upload to blog

Really all about this Efame for 2012

• Like 1

1. Start making tons of music and doing lots of live shows

2. Get many more ladies and/or date something great

3. Eat at home more, and healthier

4. Keep drinking in check particularly at times when there isn't shit happening anyway

5. Stop the recurring trippin/depression i fall into every several days when thinking about my ex-girl, and generally come to terms with my decision to end it with her.

my nigga who is you really getting into fights with.

agitated word exchanges over short shorts at american apparel do not count as fights, cmon stop it slime

ya know im not really sure what to make of this comment.

should i write a tl;dr wall of text about my irl exploits

or should i get umad and come back with some leftfield personal attack based one what ive gleaned about you on 12oz.

i thought about just typing NO U.

do i threaten your perception of what you think is an african american? did one touch you in a nono place so now you are venting your rage and hurt on me?

dont know what to say there swindlebuns..ya got me at a loss for words....i may even lose sleep over this

ya know im not really sure what to make of this comment.

should i write a tl;dr wall of text about my irl exploits

or should i get umad and come back with some leftfield personal attack based one what ive gleaned about you on 12oz.

i thought about just typing NO U.

do i threaten your perception of what you think is an african american? did one touch you in a nono place so now you are venting your rage and hurt on me?

dont know what to say there swindlebuns..ya got me at a loss for words....i may even lose sleep over this

we dont have african americans in australia bruh bruh.

tell us all about these fights you're getting into!

refrain from this kind of unwavy language my wet dish cloth, you're sending the wrong message you feels me my overcooked chip?