Peripatetic Ferroequinologist.....>>>>>

ArtistikFunk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have said it once and i will say it again, artistik's threads are astonishing, awe-inspiring, beautiful, breathtaking, exalted, grand, impressive, intimidating, magnificent, majestic, mind-blowing, moving, overwhelming, shocking, something else, striking, stunning, stupefying, wonderful, wondrous, and just plain cool.

cavs, sien vism, mone, kerse

but there were so many more like (please see first post through last post)

Thanks as always AF..

All Images & Video Copyright ©1990-2012, RailRelics All Rights Reserved.

Absolutely no reproduction or useage of any photographs on this forum without the express written consent of the photographer.

hater!!!

This is what I'm talking about. No one is showing you any love so you wanna hate on a guy like Art because he mentioned on flickr (totally different website) that you have made some sucker moves. Leave his thread with all the credit that it deserves. Art is the man on here and was a cool guy in real life.

Respect!

Btw ART..........Reks wanted to catch up with you.

PM me with an email addy he can reach you at.

Thanks.......

A

This is what I'm talking about. No one is showing you any love so you wanna hate on a guy like Art because he mentioned on flickr (totally different website) that you have made some sucker moves. Leave his thread with all the credit that it deserves. Art is the man on here and was a cool guy in real life.

Respect!

Btw ART..........Reks wanted to catch up with you.

PM me with an email addy he can reach you at.

Thanks.......

A

asic fuck you. I never disrespected art

• 3 weeks later...

yo Art - please STOP making every other benching thread on 12oz look like straight basura!

too many sick joints to name. photographs are top shelf. you make shit that i dont even like look fresh with these photos. I agree with the vegan. time to make a book bro. you been benching far too long and are far too good at it. you make wanna go out and drop 2Gs on a SLR tomorrow.

and yes, please watermark all your fliks. trust me i learned the hard way why it is important. people who dis water marks are immediately suspicious of malice intent..