Heartburn pity party MEGAthread

mackfatsoe

Who else gets heartburn?

Do you take drugs for it, or just wait it out?

I've had heartburn for like 4 days in a row...what the fuck?

In the interest of full disclosure, yes I have been snorting drugs and drinking whiskey...I'm worried that what I think is heartburn is actually something wrong with my throat because of all the recent powpow?

UGH every sip of whiskey unleashes this funky ass misery...

-cus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have absolutely horrific acid reflux, to the point that before I got on meds I was thinking about suicide cause I couldn't even function haha. It's not helped by the fact that I drink everyday and eat pretty shitty, but even if I'm doing neither of the above it's still horrible.

I take daily Prilosec/Prevacid, depending on what I grab, and it keeps it pretty much in check. If I miss a day or two though, it's hell on Earth. Also, no matter if I'm taking my meds or not, chocolate or orange juice will ALWAYS cause heartburn

Best fuckin line of that show is

"Well I never wuuz much of a house keepuur"

LOL OH! For real Mary? Cuz I can see you got yogurt from circa '92 and a dead cat mummified in newspaper with a headline readin "JFK ASSASSINATED" I don't know where you'd get that impression of yourself.

They are all for the most part disgusting fat white heifers.

This has me thinkin you ever seen a family outing consisting of all morbidly obese white females, one is the mother and the other 3 whales are her daughters but they all look the same age?

hahah I just watched the first episode, Jill the "food hoarder" was fucking super funny/really batshit crazy and depressing

grandma had rotting produce fucking EVERYWHERE in her house, when dude was throwing away the rotting pumpkin she stopped him so she could save the seeds --"it was such an unusual pumpkin, I should save the seeds" ...wwwow