Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mackfatsoe

Heartburn pity party MEGAthread

Who else gets heartburn?

Do you take drugs for it, or just wait it out?

I've had heartburn for like 4 days in a row...what the fuck?

In the interest of full disclosure, yes I have been snorting drugs and drinking whiskey...I'm worried that what I think is heartburn is actually something wrong with my throat because of all the recent powpow?

UGH every sip of whiskey unleashes this funky ass misery...

-cus

it feels like hella pressure in your chest and then every once in a while it moves up the throat and fucking burns like you have a big ass burp but you don't

i like mylanta, and pepcid...i have a fuckin stomach ulcer. its somewhat helpful. stop drinkin whiskey and switch to beer. thats what i had to do.

i kno exactly what ur sayin...pepcid should clear that up in 30 min

i didn't get my shit from any drinkin. shit obviously don't help. but i got it mainly from being an idiot and popping entire bottles of asprin/tylenol in a weeks time. shdoooops. did that for years and one day my shit was black as death. BAM, fucking ulcer.

new question:

found a bottle of pepto in the fridge...its like half drunk and probably pretty old...does this shit go bad? No "throw away after..." warning on the label. so...

I have absolutely horrific acid reflux, to the point that before I got on meds I was thinking about suicide cause I couldn't even function haha. It's not helped by the fact that I drink everyday and eat pretty shitty, but even if I'm doing neither of the above it's still horrible.

I take daily Prilosec/Prevacid, depending on what I grab, and it keeps it pretty much in check. If I miss a day or two though, it's hell on Earth. Also, no matter if I'm taking my meds or not, chocolate or orange juice will ALWAYS cause heartburn

dang doggy, you got it you got it bad

chocolate huh? that's interesting there, could be that. girl just gave me a big ass box of expensive looking chocolate

i've had it for years. most of the time i just take a tums or drink a glass of milk. lately, it's been worse so i got the walgreen's brand prilosec knock-off. works ok.

p.s. the bitches on america's next top model are goofy lookin'.

pepto helped a little, not completely though

I gave up on the whiskey for now

but yoooo anybody watch HOARDERS on a+e? shit is wild these people are fucking loony for real

Best fuckin line of that show is

"Well I never wuuz much of a house keepuur"

LOL OH! For real Mary? Cuz I can see you got yogurt from circa '92 and a dead cat mummified in newspaper with a headline readin "JFK ASSASSINATED" I don't know where you'd get that impression of yourself.

They are all for the most part disgusting fat white heifers.

This has me thinkin you ever seen a family outing consisting of all morbidly obese white females, one is the mother and the other 3 whales are her daughters but they all look the same age?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now