Illuminati

Scrap_Killa

Well excuse me Mr. Illuminati. Well there you have it. The Illuminati have spoken. They really are Satanic Jews bent on total world domination.

Actually it is said that the Illuminati themselves will circulate conspiracy theories about themselves just to confuse people as to their true purpose. Perhaps that is what is happening here? (How long have you been watching me?)

Don't worry you are in line for a promotion one of these days to grand high master cheese or something like that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fea76e8a8b28df9aef1d407.jpg

Well excuse me Mr. Illuminati. Well there you have it. The Illuminati have spoken. They really are Satanic Jews bent on total world domination.

Actually it is said that the Illuminati themselves will circulate conspiracy theories about themselves just to confuse people as to their true purpose. Perhaps that is what is happening here? (How long have you been watching me?)

wow someone on 12oz can write good spelling and using the symbols in the rite places and shit.

also: It always amazes me how the majority of these stoner conspiracy-theorist types have very little knowledge of, and aren't interested in, any of the mainstream teachings of the subjects that surround the theory they believe in. usually claiming that mainstream knowledge is all fake propaganda so they dont have time for it. if you believe in it so much then why only read the stuff that supports your belief? and then call me closed minded for not 100% believing the youtube video of the guy saying everything i all ready knew (very little) about is bullshit and his view is the truth.

its obviously a lot more exciting than mainstream politics and shit.

wow someone on 12oz can write good spelling and using the symbols in the rite places and shit.

also: It always amazes me how the majority of these stoner conspiracy-theorist types have very little knowledge of, and aren't interested in, any of the mainstream teachings of the subjects that surround the theory they believe in. usually claiming that mainstream knowledge is all fake propaganda so they dont have time for it. if you believe in it so much then why only read the stuff that supports your belief? and then call me closed minded for not 100% believing the youtube video of the guy saying everything i all ready knew (very little) about is bullshit and his view is the truth.

its obviously a lot more exciting than mainstream politics and shit.

your tryin to tell the guys stockin cans of corn and bottled water that they should pay attention when the history channel tells the world about the new world order agenda based through out time with the mystical teachings of a super secret organization?....... coinciding with a tom hanks movie.....

the truth is between the lines bruh. illuminate your mind. become a based god. i think thats what the wu tang clan is talking about right?

I'm going to become a carnie and drink pints of r n r and operate rides and have sex with 250 pound white hoes in small cities all around the country and start doing a ton of meth, so the illuminati and goverment consipracy theories do not scare me. plus, on December 21, 2012, eastern standard time zone, the teenage mutant ninja turtles are going to rise up from the core of the earth and save us all, starring Kevin Costner. so fuck yall.

Killuminati:

Pac was talking about killing illuminati. Illuminati is the elite ruling circle, the 34th degree of the Freemason click, which is a century old brotherhood of anglo-saxon protestants. He was tellin you to kill that shit. They're the cats that maintain all the inequality and oppression, supposedly. He came out with this whole theory after his prison stint, and after reading Machiavelli's 'The Prince.' Now it's on us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...