Illuminati

Scrap_Killa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously this creeps me out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_in_Black

According to the accounts of those reporting encountering them, Men in Black always seem to have detailed information on the persons they contact, as if the individual had been under surveillance for a long period of time. They have been described as seeming confused by the nature of everyday items such as pens, eating utensils or food, as well as using outdated slang, though accounts on the behavior of Men in Black vary widely. Accounts indicate that they often claim to be from an agency collecting information on the unexplained phenomenon their subject has encountered. In other accounts, they seem to be trying to suppress information by, for instance, trying to convince their subject the phenomenon never existed. They have been described as behaving in either an exceedingly furtive manner or a completely outgoing one, with wide grins and disconcerting giggles.[2] In the UFO research community the Men in Black often claim to be from the U.S. Air Force or the CIA. Those who have encountered them say they produce identification, but when verification is later sought, the people described either do not exist, have been dead for some time, or do exist but have a different rank.

Some ufologists[who?] believe that Men in Black are in fact either aliens or androids controlled by aliens. According to this theory, they are sent out in order to cover up alien activity on Earth. All oddities in their appearance and/or behavior may be explained by the Men in Black's extraterrestrial origin and their unfamiliarity with norms of the human society.

super creepy

Right wing conspiracy theorists always want to blame a religious group (i.e. the Illuminati) or an ethnic group (i.e. the Jews) but I think left wing conspiracy theorists are more accurate when they say it is more of a class issue than a religious or ethnic one.

The Illuminatus! Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea famously makes fun of these conspiracy theories and I must admit it is a fun read.

However if you want a more serious and balanced look at the Illuminati I would suggest The Illuminoids, by Neal Wilgus. Most information on the Illuminati is right wing propaganda, but The Illuminoids is one of the few studies of the Illuminati that is not biased.

You know nothing of the truth

Cliffnotes: ^^^^^

JEWS

Are all part of the plan